Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Can You Do The Work That I Do- Tasha Tells Trolls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Do The Work That I Do- Tasha Tells Trolls (392 Views)

What I Do With My Body Does Not Concern Anyone' Nkechi Blessing Tells Trolls / See Mad Photo Of Don Jazzy That Got Tasha Attention / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do The Work That I Do- Tasha Tells Trolls by LIFECONCEPTSOLU: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ex Big Brother housemate Tasha has come out to address trolls who are envious of her success since being evicted from the last Big Brother reality show of 2019.
What work does Tasha do??
Can you really do the work she does in her University days

Find out in this video-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPOuAbaU504
Re: Can You Do The Work That I Do- Tasha Tells Trolls by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
a few weeks to go, and a new tasha/mercy will emerge... and the above will rightfully fall into obscurity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Wizkid / Bbnaija 2020: Tolanibaj Complete Biography, Age, Occupation And Lifestyle / #bbnaija Housemate, Lucy Selling Roasted Plantain AKA 'bole' - (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.