Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging (2254 Views)

My Spark 4 Has No Led When Charging. / 5 Mistakes You Make When Charging Your Phone / Mistake We Make When Charging Our Infinix Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by paul100(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Something happened to my tecno pouvoir 2 that leading to the changing of the screen(ink issues).
Since i changed the screen,anytime i am charging it and i want to press it,the phone start acting as if it is broken(getting out of an app i open,zooming in and out by itself etc).Please what should i do?

MODIFIED:The charger is working very well though it is not the follow come charger.Those saying the charger is bad,it is this same charger i used for my phone and press the phone without problem before i changed the screen
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Domwiz4all(m): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Try changing the charger.

9 Likes

Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by yanabasee1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
It happened to me..... Had my Gionee m5 mini and the screen was cracked but still very functional... I decided that I should change the screen to have it look uncracked.....

After which, the screen started misbehaving.... I was furious and I mistakenly broke the screen again... Got provoked and bought a branded new tecno phone and went my way.....
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by samsam2019: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
paul100:
Something happened to my tecno pouvoir 2 that leading to the changing of the screen(ink issues).
Since i changed the screen,anytime i am charging it and i want to press it,the phone start acting as if it is broken(getting out of an app i open,zooming in and out by itself etc).Please what should i do?
your charger is either bad or the charging cable is getting bad

1 Like

Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by theNOISEmaker: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
paul100:
that's a common problem.. get a good charger..
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by KGBEAST(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
paul100:
It's been happening to me with my HTC desire 816G for two years, I thought it was only me
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by sunshineV(f): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
na all those omo igbo charger dey cuss am

2 Likes

Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Opperwezen(m): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
It could be the charger, or a faulty digitizer.

Very likely a faulty digitizer in my opinion.
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Wizvicky(m): 5:00am On Jul 28, 2020
paul100:
bad charger. are you using the follow come charger or you have changed it. if yes you got one that's not compatible with your fone
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by elpochas: 6:37am On Jul 28, 2020
Go and get a original charger.
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by phemmyfour: 6:53am On Jul 28, 2020
paul100:
Get a new phone. Runaway from techno, infinix etc
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by VIRGINlabia(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2020
ITS THE CHARGER ........ JUST CHANGE IT AND YOUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED

1 Like

Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Mohbola(f): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2020
Try changing the charger
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by scarycuteface(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Change charger as said
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by selfdefence: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2020
if your screen has an issue you should take i to carlcare for a fix.
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Replace your charger or Take it to Carlcare.
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Adex2442: 12:58am On Aug 03, 2020
It's yr charger that's causing the issue. Borrow a charger and check. Tank me later.

Yr current charger is not compatible with yr device. I have had that experience so many times wen I was using tecno with fake chargers
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by paul100(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Adex2442:
It's yr charger that's causing the issue. Borrow a charger and check. Tank me later.

Yr current charger is not compatible with yr device. I have had that experience so many times wen I was using tecno with fake chargers
True talk bro,I try another charger andy phone work perfectly.
Thank you all for your advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Adex2442: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
paul100:

True talk bro,I try another charger andy phone work perfectly.
Thank you all for your advice

Welcome.. Help others

1 Like

Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by LordOfTheWeed: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
paul100:

MODIFIED:The charger is working very well though it is not the follow come charger.Those saying the charger is bad,it is this same charger i used for my phone and press the phone without problem before i changed the screen
Bro, it's your charger.. .. .. I remember back then when I was still using infinix and tecno, whenever I buy those N350 charger like this, my phone starts operating itself automatically
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Bestchild: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Get a new charger and see
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by chinos20(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Change your charge.am talking from experience.
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by AmadorSays: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Try using a different charger, if that doesn't help you could take your device to carlcare for a fix
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Henryclement55(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12
Adex2442:

I know that this post is old, but if anyone sees this, how about me that is using the follow come charger and cord yet am experiencing this problem? What could you advice?
Infinix note 12i and Tecno spark 9t. Same problem, but the Infinix own is worst.
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Watcharena: 6:53am On Sep 18
Henryclement55:

I know that this post is old, but if anyone sees this, how about me that is using the follow come charger and cord yet am experiencing this problem? What could you advice?
Infinix note 12i and Tecno spark 9t. Same problem, but the Infinix own is worst.

(1) (Reply)

Phones With Best Battery Life 2020 - Buyer’s Guide / Nokia Asha 202 / Opsson D1s Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.