Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' (85306 Views)

Dickson Iroegbu's The Good Husband Hits Cinemas November 13 / Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Myer:

You have no gift of prophecy yet you insult those with prophecy. You are just a religious nuisance on NL.
Just give it time, you will be humbled.
Jealousy..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Starz825(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
What righteousness89 said Abt the pastor was wrong.....
It's a big sin for a person of God to judge another man....
A lot of Christians will miss heaven.(I'm telling you)
Because they been thinking they are fighting for God....
See, God is a God you can't fight for..we can't fight for him...
It's would have been better he minds his buz than say such...
That's the problem with some Christians...they forget that we are all human beings...we have weaknesses...so because he is a pastor, now makes him an angel abi?.. mtcheew

When David went into someone else's wife...
Was that not immorality, he even went ahead to purposely kill the husband of the woman...was that not a great sin...
But after all, God still called him the *man after my own heart*...
God doesn't judge the way we judge...
Righteousness89 is better you stick to your preaching rather than dragging other personalities in the mud..
I pity you!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by perdollar(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
lol. ds one na baba ijebu specified prophet.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by earnit1: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Jobless fake immoral pastor
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by semyman: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dingbat
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sharrap!! Attention Craving Mofo
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Nickymezor(f): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pastor too they watch BB Naija, odi egwu
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Peace666: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Totoscatter212:

Leave the nonsense Righteousness89
Moderators cant u guys banned this guy I keep seeing him everywhere he has become a nuisance.

Click like if u support his ban once
Click share for other wise

Did he insult you or your family? Leave him alone joor. He ain't blocking ur space. He has as much right as u here.

Which kain hate be this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Lionofdjungle: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
What does God have to do with BB Naija? He didn't forsee COVID 19 but he forsaw BB Naija winner, Mtchew! embarassed
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Jaqenhghar: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Have they dtarted collecting bets on who will win? Its a good idea that betnaija can look into
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Amotolongbo(f): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
eni4real:
Empty Argument!;
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by NNAMDIII(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Fool
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by BENEAMATA: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Lol grin

So pastor doesn't have the right to express himself again? He gave his opinion just like you and I would soon be doing, and he said it in a language y'all would understand.
As a blogger, I can rise to say that from my researches and available evidences, Dorathy would win.
Of course, many of us would vote for her because of the two this thing... grin She has to remain in the house at all costs!
Ejima , long time . How far with that issue of growing much hairs on your head you complained some time ago ? Hope you've found a solution .
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shior!

Is this what Jesus told him to oversee.
You see, 99% of these so call prophets and pastors are called by the devil and their stomach.

Stomach infrastructure is the bait the devil use to call them. And since anyone can wake up tomorrow and say God called me, without anyone having the right to challenge him, we now have them in their thousands.

What concerns a man of God in a show where promiscuity is the order of the day.

"By their fruits you shall know them"

This is not a man Of God.

He is a man of god.

Pure nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Crochet: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
There Is this fair guy with beard he is definently going to be the winner of the show.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Emmypeter88: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pastor of the marine world

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Goodman247: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
I don't understand the kind of Christianity being practiced in Nigeria, by their fruits we shall know them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Preacherrr(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Are you God?
Is God you?

Did God tell you he has nothing to do with the program or not?

God does not have anything to do with the program, it's worldly. And God does not encourage worldliness.
James 4:4, 1john 2:15-16... you can check that out in your bible if you have one.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am a Servant of God..

God has Nothing to do with Evil , Immorality and Abomination in the Name of anything...

Any so called Pastor Decieving and involving himself which such Nonsense is a False Prophet and a Son of Belai

Light and Darkness do not Walk together

Matthew 7:1-5 : 1 Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by meobizy(f): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
I doubt this will happen again. The Warri and area thing ended with Omashola. This guy may reach the top five, but I don’t see it happening. He has no standout features. Efe was boring, but he connected to an audience non-represented by the selection.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Lewisalexander(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am a Servant of God..

God has Nothing to do with Evil , Immorality and Abomination in the Name of anything...

Any so called Pastor Decieving and involving himself which such Nonsense is a False Prophet and a Son of Belai

U carry white man religion put for head. Typical black man. Ur brain has been brainwashed
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Goodman247: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nigeria is a senseless country, this period of covid 19, somebody is bringing up big brother Nigeria, that star price money 85M can empower a lot of youths

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pastor just wan trend.him dey find popularity by all means
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Joefat: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Totoscatter212:

Leave the nonsense Righteousness89
Moderators cant u guys banned this guy I keep seeing him everywhere he has become a nuisance.

Click like if u support his ban once
Click share for other wise

You're the one who need to be ban.. How on hell will you be telling us white is black. When we all know it's white.. Guy tell me one meaningful thing you can bring out of bbn? Is't Educative, innovative or anything related to informative?

This bbn is nothing but a dumbass and shit program. Ain't like it.

And what's the concerns of a man who called himself a man of God with a program like bbn?

Man I think you need a doctor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by mrkings84(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
It's either God or the prophet has eye$ in the 86m money prize, if not I don't know what will warrant God to start involving himself in some shitty program that I know he detest!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
End time ministry by end time pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by MadeMan01(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Religion in this country is a joke

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Ategberoson(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am a Servant of God..

Trump destroyed lives&properties recently even without provoking American in their territory and you support such Abnormality

please as a child of God I want you to justify how Trump is a true Christian as you do justify here? you see him as demigod that's flawless but always quick to condemn others
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by TruthinAction: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
This prophecy cannot be from God. God doesn't sponsor immorality. It is from the pit of hell. Ironically, his gullible followers will still clap for him.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
buh wait o!, is this one a Pastor or a Rotsap?
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by WinLABSstores: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am a Servant of God..

Any so called Pastor Decieving and involving himself with such Nonsense is a False Prophet and a Son of Belai

Just shut up!
What is immorality and abomination?
Keep fooling yourself...
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Autogduru411: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
If you get this predictions right my guy forget you don blow....

I trust Nigerians they'll come for your predictions on their Betnaija tickets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.