Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do (654 Views)

How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help / N4,000,000 SCAM. Nairalanders, Please Help Us!!!! / Hey Guys!! I Was Released From Prison After Two Years Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by adeniranfam(f): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sars has bin busy coming to my compound to arrest Yahoo boys and I am new here.
They have come to arrest them for like two times but each time they come, I am not always around.
I'm not a yahoo boy and I have my business ID card here with me but you know how nigeria police frustrate someone with their annoying questions.

I was thinking of going to any nearby court to get some documents, which will require them to tender their search warrant before they can search my room. I will be pasting the document at the front of my door.

What do you think I can do guys ??

These pple are going after innocent pple aswell.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Silvertrinity(f): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by adeniranfam(f): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Silvertrinity:
Lol

E no funny oo dem don collect 400k plus from dose boys oo
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
i suggest you find a better place to live, before you bring stories that touches the heart to NL next.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Mrshape: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Trouble day sleep yangan go wake am
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by adeniranfam(f): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
i suggest you find a better place to live, before you bring stories that touches the heart to NL next.

So my 250k don waste ba
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by UDUJ(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
adeniranfam:
They have come to arrest them like for two times but each time they come I am not always around.
I'm not a yahoo boy and I have my business ID card here with me but you know how nigeria police frustrate someone with their annoying questions.

I was thinking of going to any nearby court to get some documents, which will require them to render their search warrant before they can search my room. I will be pasting the document at the front of my door.

First off are you male or female? Why is your moniker showing female? Answer that first before we continue the discussion cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
adeniranfam:
So my 250k don waste ba

i hope you feel the same way if/when these criminals (SARS) come and arrest you for being one of them fraudsters... na that time you will understand that your freedom is worth much more than this mere 250k...
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by UDUJ(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i hope you feel the same way if/when these criminals (SARS) come and arrest you for being one of them fraudsters... na that time you will understand that your freedom is worth much more than this mere 250k...

Leave him. He doesn't know that compound has already been blacklisted as a house filled with yahoo boys and no explanation will save you from the police when they come. This is the Nigerian police you are dealing with and not a civilised one like the US police.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by adeniranfam(f): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
UDUJ:

Leave him. He doesn't know that compound has already been blacklisted as a house filled with yahoo boys and no explanation will save you from the police when they come. This is the Nigerian police you are dealing with and not a civilised one like the US police.

Bro it's not only boys that are living here.
We have civil servant here aswell.....Na wa oo
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by shamsin6300(m): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

I am speechless.
Do the needful before you start singing #END SARS NOW#
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by adeniranfam(f): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
shamsin6300:

I am speechless.
Do the needful before you start singing #END SARS NOW#

I wish I can request 4 my ouse rent back.....I don't have much at hand to get a new apartment
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Missyajoke(f): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
adeniranfam:
They have come to arrest them like for two times but each time they come I am not always around.

I was thinking of going to any nearby court to get some documents, which will require them to render their search warrant before they can search my room. I will be pasting the document at the front of my door.

Relocate to another environment cause the day kasala go burst you no go like am ohhh and no try report them cause they can kill you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Missyajoke(f): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
adeniranfam:

So my 250k don waste ba

Leave the place is it until you bail yourself from sars with your life savings before you learn

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Missyajoke(f): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
adeniranfam:

Bro it's not only boys that are living here.
We have civil servant here aswell.....Na wa oo

When you know say you no go listen to us why you kon dey askus question.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by adeniranfam(f): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

When you know say you no go listen to us why you kon dey askus question.

Waitin man go do....I don hear una ma
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Missyajoke(f): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
adeniranfam:

I wish I can request 4 my ouse rent back.....I don't have much at hand to get a new apartment

Or you can stay a year and once your rent expires pack your load and kapa.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by adeniranfam(f): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

Or you can stay a year and once your rent expires pack your load and kapa.

That was actually my plan but u all said I should jappa asap
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Missyajoke(f): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
adeniranfam:

That was actually my plan but u all said I should jappa asap

See ehhn i don't know if you're the religious type but prayer at times help.
Pray! Pray ! Pray!
See ehhn don't mind my use of language ohh feel you understand better with pigin
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Mgtowmonk: 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Carfreak966: 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
adeniranfam:
They have come to arrest them for like two times but each time they come, I am not always around.

I was thinking of going to any nearby court to get some documents, which will require them to tender their search warrant before they can search my room. I will be pasting the document at the front of my door.

Which area is this?
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by andyanders: 12:14am On Jul 28, 2020
adeniranfam:

So my 250k don waste ba

Somebody responded to ur demand and ur response is by asking him if to waste ur 250k. Even ur monika herein, u stated 'female' and from ur post herein, u stated that u are a man. That translates that u are a fraud too.

If u are at home when next they come, just tell them that u are a woman and they will leave. The day u change ur monika to man, come on this forum and we can now advise u.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by adeniranfam(f): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2020
andyanders:

Somebody responded to ur demand and ur response is by asking him if to waste ur 250k. Even ur monika herein, u stated 'female' and from ur post herein, u stated that u are a man. That translates that u are a fraud too.

If u are at home when next they come, just tell them that u are a woman and they will leave. The day u change ur monika to man, come on this forum and we can now advise u.

D acct belongs to my sister na
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by ThatFairGuy1: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2020
adeniranfam:

So my 250k don waste ba
Between 400k plus they've collected from those guys and 25k, which one do you prefer?
The ball is in your court bro
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by adeniranfam(f): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Between 400k plus they've collected from those guys and 25k, which one do you prefer?
The ball is in your court bro

Naija don spoil finish.....as a youth we no fit leave in peace again
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Carfreak966: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2020
adeniranfam:

D acct belongs to my sister na

Abeokuta don cast since. I asked you the name of your area you ignored lol
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do by adeniranfam(f): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Carfreak966:

Abeokuta don cast since. I asked you the name of your area you ignored lol

E cast but I go follow dem drag

(1) (Reply)

Threat to Govt: Endsars Now Or Dannyshilla Does His Worst / At Least 3 Dead & Many injured as Gunmen Go On Rampage In Vienna (Photos) / "Nigeria Cut Your Life Short, Nigeria Not A Home" (tribute To Late Fatai Aborod)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.