Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP (14132 Views)

PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns / Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP / Godswill Akpabio Visits Buhari In London, Set To Quit PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by ADBA3005(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2020
jrusky:
Dogara president of which country

Pls let all these irrelevant people keep off and free us.

We are still talking of the impossibility of Tinubu becoming the president and another one called Dogara too raising his head anyway as Nigerians Tinubu, Dogara, El Rufall has constitutional right to vie for the presidency but to become the president is what they should forget.
Were you God( their Maker), I would have believed you.
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Agugbadin: 6:55am On Jul 28, 2020
You absolutely right.
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by CioAngels(f): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2020
PDP has given you open platform to steal enough, now PDP is nolonger ideal. Cunny man Dogara, no amount of manipulation by the north you will not get there by the power of all the deities of Nigerian Nation.
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by PigTormentor: 6:56am On Jul 28, 2020
What made Atiku leave APC? Was not it not because of his presidential ambition?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Jakemedg(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Vixlot:
Tinubu/Dogara 2023

Is there no other credible person from the South West apart from Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Jakemedg(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2020
ADBA3005:

You are living in a fool's paradise: Jagaban can't be grilled by anybody or any government's agency!
Anything is possible
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by OPPPS: 7:06am On Jul 28, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:

Until when the EFCC begin to invite and detains him over the bullion vans, that's when you will know that Tinubu will be disgraced and disqualify before 2023
It's early to wail
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by fulanimafia: 7:14am On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:
May be VP position but still how about those who have been nursing same ambition under Apc for years?

Well , part of our yams still dey to waste

He is one of the most qualified Northern Christians for the Presidency, and if Tinubu is to run in 2023, he will need a strong northern Christian VP for the ticket to fly.

I don't see anyone apart from Boss Mustapha in the APC presently that can fill those shoes.
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by jrusky(m): 7:21am On Jul 28, 2020
ADBA3005:

Were you God( their Maker), I would have believed you.

I''m not their God for sure. So its God now that choose president in Nigeria Bro Hell No it was Tinubu, Okorocha, Amaechi, Onu etc that imposed Buhari on Nigeria God can never chose a man with no heart, a Fulani killer sheriff, a religion bigot in a religion diverse society like Nigeria, a failure pls remove God out of Nigeria politics.

Pls you dont have to believe me because I'm not a preacher or a prophet.
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Dubetex96(m): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2020
We live in a society where their no political ideology .
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Ategberoson(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:

Until when the EFCC begin to invite and detains him over the bullion vans, that's when you will know that Tinubu will be disgraced and disqualify before 2023

I'm not a fan of Tinubu but Tinubu doesn't belong to the league of politician that can be ridicule with any financial probe.

if Obj that's more deadly than Buhari can't implicate Tinubu, Buhari is to slow to do that or with Buhari noise to jail Gej when he entered in 2015, what's the effect?

2 Likes

Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Baba40(f): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2020
Asiwaju we know... There are other strong Christian contender in the north

1 Like

Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Skyehigher1: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Dogara want to be president in APC , for what ability , awon to struggle for 2019 election nko maybe 2050
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by mamaafrik(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2020
I tell you if Atiku-obi is fielded again Tinubu-Dogara,Na loss for Tinunbu,we need Oshibajo and not Tinubu to rep the sout and not Tinubu.

Tinubu-Doraga vs Osinbajo-Ribadu vs. Atiku- Obi

SS > 25℅. 50℅ 65℅
SE. > 20℅. 50℅. 70℅
SW. >60℅. 70℅. 30 ℅
NC. >63℅ 65℅ 35 ℅
NW. >40℅. 62.℅. 50℅
NE. >45℅. 65℅. 47℅

253/600 352/600 297/600

This is most likely how the vote would go in 2023......

I can't trust Tinubu in power when it comes to fighting corruption and restructuring ,he can do anything for power and such is not good for us
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Coder2Client(m): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2020
Mo3891:
Smart move.. Northern Christians like Boss Mustapha and Dogara are top contenders for VP slot
Is Boss Mustapha a Christian?
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by guy222: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Golan007:
What of Atiku?
Abeg where i go fit see tramado or codein buy?
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by guy222: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2020
majamajic:

How many you took this morning bro ?
Be specific please because he is a well known tramador, weed, codein and ogogoro taker.
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2020
Mo3891:
Smart move.. Northern Christians like Boss Mustapha and Dogara are top contenders for VP slot

I did not know that Boss Mustapha is a Christian. I'm impressed.
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by MrFly(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2020
U pledge to work for Obaseki who just jumped ship from APC to PDP to realise his second term ambition yet u castigate a man who equally jumped ship back to APC. Aren't u an hypocrite? Polithievecians matter don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by TimiOS(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2020
_*ETHEREUM* is already about *160K* presently, with associated charges to get just 1ETH._
_Meanwhile, it's hitting *200k* before the Week runs out, sm1 should write dis down.. Now, when that happens, 0.1ETH would become 20K+. Ordinary 0.07eth dat we were buying 7k as at 3days ago now becomes 11k. *•0.085ETH* (needed to accommodate the uprising High Gas fee to register on *FORSAGE*) becomes around *#13,500.*_
_On the contrary, by December 2020 or even the first week in it, *ETHEREUM* market Price would have hit *$1,000 (N460,000)* or more, and dis is not a joke.
_So, let's assume you've accumulated just 1ETH through *FORSAGE* bfr December 2020...you would be *460K* richer by December without stress, that's just for an instance._

*I'm a DM away..*
*/2349031214811*

_Please fund your wallet with Ethereum to register on Forsage and start now, you will be happy you did..._�
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Vixlot: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2020
Coder2Client:

Is Boss Mustapha a Christian?
Yes, from Adamawa State
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by toprealman: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2020
His presence was not felt in PDP, his absence I'm sure won't be noticed too.
AOC just acquired another form of Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Kennyfancy(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2020
ODJ124:
sad
well, if it's for president... jagaban we know...

maybe he might be considered for VP which I doubt shall...
jagaban what, bros stop decieving that old Man
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Kennyfancy(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2020
Mo3891:
is Boss Mustapha a northern Christain ?
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Mo3891: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2020
Kennyfancy:
is Boss Mustapha a northern Christain ?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Topmaike007(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Dogara is the main man because he is young than Boss
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Mo3891: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
Dogara is the main man because he is young than Boss

Boss is a former ACN National Secretary and ACN faction trust him
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Topmaike007(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

I did not know that Boss Mustapha is a Christian. I'm impressed.
yeah he is...

1 Like

Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Topmaike007(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2020
Mo3891:

Boss is a former ACN National Secretary and ACN faction trust him
by 2023 he would have hit 70yrs by then and that won't be good as a VP
Re: Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP by Topmaike007(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
I tell you if Atiku-obi is fielded again Tinubu-Dogara,Na loss for Tinunbu,we need Oshibajo and not Tinubu to rep the sout and not Tinubu.

Tinubu-Doraga vs Osinbajo-Ribadu vs. Atiku- Obi

SS > 25℅. 50℅ 65℅
SE. > 20℅. 50℅. 70℅
SW. >60℅. 70℅. 30 ℅
NC. >63℅ 65℅ 35 ℅
NW. >40℅. 62.℅. 50℅
NE. >45℅. 65℅. 47℅

253/600 352/600 297/600

This is most likely how the vote would go in 2023......

I can't trust Tinubu in power when it comes to fighting corruption and restructuring ,he can do anything for power and such is not good for us
my own is that I need someone that will make this country in respective of criminal record

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Payment Of N150,000 To Boko Haram Ex Members Monthly Is Fake News - Bashir Ahmad / Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.