Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Reactions As Kiddwaya Kisses Erica Full On After Wathoni Showed Him Her Pant - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reactions As Kiddwaya Kisses Erica Full On After Wathoni Showed Him Her Pant (941 Views)

It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon / Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House / Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Kiddwaya Kisses Erica Full On After Wathoni Showed Him Her Pant by spunky425(m): 1:32am On Jul 28, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12012162_2a49ab5ccb354e36a8b67a407bd325cb750x563_jpegc16d10f8745147fb07a39e71c4646bf1

The Big Brother Naija Season 5 is certainly living up to its expectations for lovers and yesterday night wasn’t an exception for the reality TV show.

The housemates had indulged themselves in a game of truth and dare which eventually birthed many interesting and awkward moments.

First was Wathoni who was dared to pick a guy on the table and show him the colour of her pant at a corner of the house. Without much ado, she picked her crush, Kiddwaya and showed him her panties in the kitchen.

That out of the way, it came to Kiddwaya’s dare and he was asked to pick the girl he’d like to date and kiss for 30 seconds, while most expected it to be Wathoni, or at most Nengi, Kidd pulled a surprise with Erica.

Without wasting time, the duo were locked in a 30 seconds French kiss, one which both didn’t want to end. See video;

https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/07/bbnaija-kiddwaya-kisses-erica-full-on-after-wathoni-showed-him-her-pant/

Nigerians have however taken to social media to mock Wathoni after Kiddwaya switched on her with Erica. Post truth and dare and duo (Wathoni and Kiddwaya) have started acting distant.

Read full;
https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/07/bbnaija-kiddwaya-kisses-erica-full-on-after-wathoni-showed-him-her-pant/

Re: Reactions As Kiddwaya Kisses Erica Full On After Wathoni Showed Him Her Pant by Ezemarcel(m): 6:18am On Jul 28, 2020
God punish all our corrupt leaders most especially minister of disaster

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. / Hellsing Downloads / I Think Our Film Writers Should Try And Be More Creative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.