Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Oxford Group Of Companies Investment - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Oxford Group Of Companies Investment (20913 Views)

OXFORD GROUP Next Scam Invest Scheme / Oxford Group: How To Invest And Earn In Real Estate With Little Money / Oxford Group ..best Investment You Can Ever Get Your Hands On In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Ahasco(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
I think I have gotten enough information.

1 Like

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by AmiDelight: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
I strongly disagree with this comment. I have known Oxford far back as 2016 and haven’t had any bad experience for the past 4 years of investing with them.

My dear you can market your PiggyVest without bringing down a reputable company all in the name of marketing. That’s so bad.

3 Likes

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by steemlord: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Where is the OP and associated promoters of the oxford group, I have inquiries

2 Likes

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by MayorkunJ(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
steemlord:
Where is the OP and associated promoters of the oxford group, I have inquiries

I am a Business Development Manager with Oxford International Group. You can chat me here or on WhatsApp - 081633551867 for your inquiry. Thanks.
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by MayorkunJ(m): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
AmiDelight:
I strongly disagree with this comment. I have known Oxford far back as 2016 and haven’t had any bad experience for the past 4 years of investing with them.

My dear you can market your PiggyVest without bringing down a reputable company all in the name of marketing. That’s so bad.

Exactly my thought too. The last time I checked, the only venture capital company that issues post-dated cheque to investors before due date is Oxford yet some folks will just come out and speak ill words against the integrity of the company. That's really unfair.
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by MayorkunJ(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
WealthyWise:
But how can I invest 1million naira and collect only 100k after a whole 5months! No! That is not right! Any business that makes just a hundred thousand naira after 5months from 1million should just lock up and find a more profitable line of business!!!

That information is wrong ma. Currently our plans are within 8months and 16months for a rate of between 20% to 48% ROI. So you see, with #1m, you'd get far more than that.
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by bayumyguy: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Oxford international group is the surest place to invest the company has been existing since 2016 and they have paying their investor without any delayed so most people making rubbish comment doesn't know anything anything about oxford international group.
Be wise,It is not an online investment plan, ponzi or forex business.
Oxford international group are into Real estate,Building construction,Banking, information technology, Agriculture,Oil$gas,
Dredging,Education,Fashion and alot more

Investment manager
+234-8034514245
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by bayumyguy: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Some people can lie for Africa I read one of the comments that says till now he has not collected his money, I am 100percent sure the investment is done with oxford international group....oxford international group has more thanl 20 offices across Nigeria...if an investor can put 2billion in oxford international group and you think that investor couldn't have done his own background check before investing such huge amount in oxford international group.Nairalands don't let anyone mislead you that your idle funds can be invested in oxford international group.For more details call/WhatsApp 08034514245
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by hopefullight: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2021
Is Oxford under any regulated agency in Nigeria? If yes please lets know their Name.. to avoid another mmm Scandal.

2 Likes

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by expertnaire512(m): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2021
You can learn more about Oxford International Group here ---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgs5x97XTHI
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by bayumyguy: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
If you are still a doubting Thomas anyway Many are called Few are chosing but be among the few chosing one by investing in oxford international group.For more details call/WhatsApp 08034514245

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by RoyalP101(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Please investment people in the house, how is Oxford International group doing. Someone is talking to me about this, I want our opinion.
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by zoedew: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
bayumyguy:
Oxford international group is the surest place to invest the company has been existing since 2016 and they have paying their investor without any delayed so most people making rubbish comment doesn't know anything anything about oxford international group.
Oxford international group are into Real estate,Building construction,Banking, information technology, Agriculture,Oil$gas,

Investment manager
+234-8034514245
Written exactly like yahoo boys write. Ponzi scheme robbing Peter to pay Paul. Somebody gets to cry down the line of the marketing chain. Really wicked! Very secretive folks. Recently trying to do business with one of them and he wouldn’t share his phone number when I asked!

3 Likes

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Pauloplus: 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
You can hit me up on 07038028643 let's talk business Oxford Holdings is the best place to invest at this time.

Regards
Portfolio Manager

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Joel1997: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2022
Have you collected it or they're yet to still pay you?
DComestibles:
If you don't want your BP to suddenly skyrocket, pls stay far away from Oxford international group. They are a set of uncoordinated group.
When it's time to pay your investment, that is when the banks have failed network and they are working on it. Their process is same as MMM.
I have recorded calls of complaints with them because they will come and say it's a lie. They made me appreciate piggyvest more.

As I speak, I'm yet to collect my money
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Joel1997: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Post-dated cheque that is not valid. You must be working for Oxford...
MayorkunJ:

Exactly my thought too. The last time I checked, the only venture capital company that issues post-dated cheque to investors before due date is Oxford yet some folks will just come out and speak ill words against the integrity of the company. That's really unfair.

1 Like

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by aworldcitizen: 3:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Yet another scheme has gone down. When will Nigerians learn. A company suddenly wakes up, has over 19 subsidiaries and starts crowd funding!

My friends 7m gone down, yet to receive payment after 90 days. Post dated cheque invalid. They keep saying SEC issue, and she should roll over . Investment that matured since April.

1 Like

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by AnderResource(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Oxford is scam. Please don't try to put your funds in any Oxford investment. I and my brother investment and our Investments have been due for cash out since June but has not been released till date - both capital and interest...

1 Like

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by AnderResource(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Oxford issues postdated cheque but can't even honour it. It's different story each day. They're worse than MMM. For your own good please run from Oxford and their investments!!!

1 Like

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by smallvill(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
please is there any current story about this people
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by remzytimer: 4:10am On Dec 14, 2022
I think some people here by now should be in police cage for putting the general public into problem by introducing an unverified and unregistered investment company.

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), has sealed the premises of Oxford International Group/Oxford Commercial Services, Farmforte Agro-Allied Solutions Limited/Agro Partnerships as well as Vektr Capital Investment/Vektr Enterprise for illegally engaging in capital market activities.

The SEC said the offices of the companies in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja were shut down for carrying out investment operations that fall within ambit of fund management without registration with the apex regulator contrary to the provisions of the Investments and Securities Act 2007.

In a statement by the SEC, “These companies do not have registration of the SEC to conduct fund management activities and have been found to promise exorbitant rates of returns to lure investors. The SEC has exercised its powers under Section 13 (w) Investments and Securities Act 2007, to shut them down’

1 Like

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by susej: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Does anyone has updates on their investment payment from Oxford?
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by damyde(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
They have gone dark and quiet, even their lawyers are not responding to emails or taking any reasonable actions.
If you are also yet to get your money from them, head on to twitter and add your voice/story to the matter: https://twitter.com/Eminikansoso/status/1620739320276721664?t=t9ISNtU6U9iM5dgqweYxNg&s=08

1 Like

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Desmodun: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
All the people promoting oxford won't come and speak up now oh. They've collected investment, paying returns now is a problem. Scammers!!!
damyde:
They have gone dark and quiet, even their lawyers are not responding to emails or taking any reasonable actions.
If you are also yet to get your money from them, head on to twitter and add your voice/story to the matter: https://twitter.com/Eminikansoso/status/1620739320276721664?t=t9ISNtU6U9iM5dgqweYxNg&s=08
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Desmodun: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
The people that invested can not get their money back. You should be in jail. 419!
Pauloplus:
You can hit me up on 07038028643 let's talk business Oxford Holdings is the best place to invest at this time.

Regards
Portfolio Manager
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Desmodun: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mr Investment Manager, you will be arrested!
bayumyguy:

Investment manager
+234-8034514245
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by steemlord: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2023
Desmodun:
Mr Investment Manager, you will be arrested!

Otilo! Ezz gone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / 4 Important Things To Do If You Want To Retire Early / How To Start Up A Cement Business - How Profitable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.