Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,539 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown (11479 Views)

Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals / Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) / Again Iheanacho Scores 2 Goals To Knock Man United Out Of The FA Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by zmpp(f): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2020
She's a goal machine.
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2020
She is so much bigger and thicker than them... physically she has a massive advantage. Adding her pace to that...she will dominate.
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by Topmaike007(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2020
Barca fans with hype again even for common training
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by Seeker091: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2020
Beautiful performance. Though I observed and can't take my eyes off that empty net she lost too wink .
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by Topmaike007(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2020
@naptu2 now is this news abeg your player score for training you open thread for it....
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by mrkings84(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Training na child's play na

Anybody fit strike goals for training

Na only wetin me see for this news be that
Her laps and back side thick for a perfect cow girl or reverse cow girl and she will ride life out of you during coitus

So is that why you want to tumble the table by over shaking it?
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by Seunfretty: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2020
yo creo oshoala es haciendo muy bien.....y ella es uno de el primero futebalista en espana....estoy muy diveltido sobre este
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by Fxwarrior: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2020
naptu2:
Oshoala Impresses, Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown.

Asisat Oshoala scored 2 goals, missed an amazing chance and had a shot blocked in FC Barcelona Femeni's first major training session in 4 months.

The Barcelona team was divided into 2, with one team wearing the away jersey (yellow) and the other team wearing the home jersey (red and blue). Oshoala gave victory to the away team with 2 impressive goals.

Barcelona are preparing for the quarter finals of the UEFA Champions League next month and although the players began individual training at their training camp last week, this was their first training match in 4 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQxZzAEvG7U

I just love this girl. She has earned her place among the best and distinguished herself within them.

Keep on making Naija proud. I hope that our leaders will realise that no matter the amount of money they loot, it won't buy them eternal life.

#Food for thought.
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by Seunpaul01(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2020
Must you tell us everytime she scores goals.
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by naptu2: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
@naptu2 now is this news abeg your player score for training you open thread for it....

Great, so why did you click on the thread? Why didn't you just skip it, since it's not news to you? grin
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by Topmaike007(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2020
naptu2:

Great, so why did you click on the thread? Why didn't you just skip it, since it's not news to you? grin
I only view it to know who create thread for training session only not to get Dissapointed because my guess was right
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by Topmaike007(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2020
Seunpaul01:
Must you tell us everytime she scores goals.
naptu2 na one yeye Barca fans
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by yanga24(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Arthur Melo is negotiating an early release from Barcelona, following a lack of playing time since his transfer to Juventus was confirmed, ESPN reports.

The relationship between Arthur and Barca has gone sour in recent weeks to the point that he no longer wants to be involved in their Champions League last-16 second leg clash against Napoli on August 8.

Barca’s players underwent the latest round of COVID-19 testing on Monday ahead of Tuesday’s return to training.

However, Arthur did not turn up and would prefer that his Camp Nou stay ended immediately.
See more https://examprestige.com/champions-league-barcelona-again

Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by naptu2: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
I only view it to know who create thread for training session only not to get Dissapointed because my guess was right

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And what would knowing who created the thread do for you? What do you want to do with that information??

Anyway, other people are enjoying the thread but you've already told us why you clicked on the thread, you have beef with Barca fans. (I'm not even a Barca fan grin).

Topmaike007:
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by Oguzorfranklin: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2020
She's good to go.
For sports updates like this visit our sports website www.sportsnobs.com
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by Topmaike007(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2020
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And what would knowing who created the thread do for you? What do you want to do with that information??

Anyway, other people are enjoying the thread but you've already told us why you clicked on the thread, you have beef with Barca fans. (I'm not even a Barca fan grin).

not a Barca fan you're joking
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by Vabasi(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2020
Super Asisat. Look at her hips your will know that she is ladden with potentials.
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by naptu2: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
not a Barca fan you're joking

You are very funny. How would you know what tram I support better than me?

Anyway, I have always only supported 3 sets of teams, the Nigerian national teams, Stationery Stores and another set that I'm going to keep to myself.

I am not a supporter of any European team.
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by Topmaike007(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2020
naptu2:

You are very funny. How would you know what tram I support better than me?

Anyway, I have always only supported 3 sets of teams, the Nigerian national teams, Stationery Stores and another set that I'm going to keep to myself.

I am not a supporter of any European team.
eyinmba cheesy
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by toprealman: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Shows did she miss that seater?
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by Dabliss02(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2020
My favorite woman footballer
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by tfash96(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dalil8:
Lol so na all these ones wan dey collect d same salary like male footballers lmaoo

Even under 14 academy boys play pass them.
Y comparison now? Did she say she can ball pass male counterparts

If we look at it sef last women's world cup was far better organised and interesting than so called last Afcon... Those women played matured football pass our African brothers.. Pls if u didn't watch both tournament don't just argue.. If you watched u will understand what I mean especially American women and Dutch women and Swedish women
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by tfash96(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
Bring out any outstanding female player in females' side of the club u support

To support your own kind is even difficult for you simply because she plays for Barcelona
Re: Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown by gibzzhd: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good to know the women champions league was not cancelled.amore trophies for Lyon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Falcons Withdraw From Turkey Invitational Tournament / PSG Crash Out Of French Cup To Nice On Penalties / Former Chelsea And Real Madrid Boss, Carlo Ancelotti Named Napoli Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.