Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Your Expectation 28 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Your Expectation 28 (238 Views)

How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Your Expectation 28 by babalomike: 6:42am On Jul 28, 2020
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Your Expectation 28 July 2020
TOPIC: Your Expectation (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 28 July 2020)

Read 14 SECRETS ABOUT EATING IN THE DREAM AND AGGRESSIVE PRAYERS FOR TOTAL DELIVERANCES
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Your Expectation 28 July 2020
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional By Dr. D.K Olukoya
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 7-9
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Job 6:8; Proverbs 23:18; Romans 8:19 (KJV)
Job 6:8;
8 Oh that I might have my request; and that God would grant me the thing that I long for!
Proverbs 23:18;
18 For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
Romans 8:19;
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
MEMORY VERSE: “Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.” – 2 Peter 3:13
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
The voice of God could be a whisper, an inner nudge and a silent assurance, but it will be compelling that you will know that it is the voice of God.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
WHEN THE ENEMY PREPARES SPECIAL ARROWS TO TORMENT YOUR DESTINY, THE ARROWS SHALL GO BACK TO THE SENDER.
The MESSAGE:
There is nothing you can achieve when the enemy has robbed you of your expectations. You must wake up each day, anticipating and expecting the wonders of God. You must never allow the enemy to box you to a corner and strip you of your faith and divine expectation. No matter what the problem a person is going through is, what has a beginning must have an end. There is no problem or tribulation that has been given the signal to work forever. The only person who has no end is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, the Almighty and Great Jehovah. *I prophesy unto your life today, that the tribulation is over, in the name of Jesus.
Also Read: The Acts of witchcraft, how to know when you are under their spell and ways of escape
What do you mean by expectation....

To read up please click on the link below
[url][/url]https://www.liftedgospel.com/2020/07/mfm-mountain-top-life-daily-devotional.html

Don't forget to share

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Habakkuk In The Bible? / Lesson 50: RCCG Sunday School Student Manual [9th August, 2020] / They Are Working Day & Night To Disgrace, Accuse & Condemn You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.