Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,712 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

VACANCY!! ONLINE Customer Sales Support Job For An IT Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCY!! ONLINE Customer Sales Support Job For An IT Company (347 Views)

I got a Customer Support Job And I I Don't Have the require experience. / Opay Customer Support Job... How Much Do They Pay? / Emirates Group Customer Sales & Service Agent I Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VACANCY!! ONLINE Customer Sales Support Job For An IT Company by feeddhung: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2020
Work From Home Job Opportunity -- ONLINE CUSTOMER SUPPORT STAFF

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!

If you are:
-internet savvy (strong skills in internet browsing, word processing, graphics)
-Excellent Communication
-have a functional internet-ready laptop
-a good power supply that allows you to work 8-10 hours a day without any interruption

then this could be a good opportunity for you. Kindly send your resume to feeddhung@gmail.com

To be considered for this role, you MUST answer the below questions in your email:
• State your expected monthly Income for the position
• Do you have your internet-ready laptop that meets requirement stated above? If yes, provide the specification/ model of your laptop.
• Do you have a power backup/generator that will allow you to work 10 hours a day without power interruption?
Re: VACANCY!! ONLINE Customer Sales Support Job For An IT Company by 8lngish: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2020
feeddhung:
Work From Home Job Opportunity -- ONLINE CUSTOMER SUPPORT STAFF

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!

If you are:
-internet savvy (strong skills in internet browsing, word processing, graphics)
-Excellent Communication
-have a functional internet-ready laptop
-a good power supply that allows you to work 8-10 hours a day without any interruption

then this could be a good opportunity for you. Kindly send your resume to feeddhung@gmail.com

To be considered for this role, you MUST answer the below questions in your email:
• State your expected monthly Income for the position
• Do you have your internet-ready laptop that meets requirement stated above? If yes, provide the specification/ model of your laptop.
• Do you have a power backup/generator that will allow you to work 10 hours a day without power interruption?

sure, do how do I contact you
Re: VACANCY!! ONLINE Customer Sales Support Job For An IT Company by sparko1(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2020
8lngish:

sure, do how do I contact you

You can’t see the email provided!
Re: VACANCY!! ONLINE Customer Sales Support Job For An IT Company by mumjosh: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Please share your email address.

(1) (Reply)

Genesis Group Restaurants Job Recruitment 2020/2021-apply Now / How Can I Get Canva Pro / Internship In Keffi(radio House) Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.