Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee (16901 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / COVID-19 Crisis: Ramaphosa, Johnson-sirleaf Akinwumi Adesina's Steps / Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by angelfallz(m): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Olominira:

Thanks for this information, at least for those dump trump ass lickers to learn.....

Lol. I like Trump oh. But the thing is whether it is Trump or any other president, the same thing would still happen. Please understand that.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Ritchiee: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2020
ayodaisi:
Shame on ipob

IPOB did not go against him.Dake enu e.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Jimasun: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2020
jrusky:
I have said it and I'm saying it boldly a particular region will never rule this country again for a very very long time to come for their refusal to love this nation and love everthing that attached to it on good course.

This particular region where i came from has used their mouths to relegated themselve to second class citizen by their hatred to other tribes, disrespectful, arrongant, abusive of everybody, greedy, chest beaten, tribalism etc

I remember this same region were the only one supporting America to disgrace their fellow country man Adeshina simply its not from their tribe and funny enough they want other tribe to support them for presidency in 2023, it is impossible!!! Records will stand against them.

I do not mention name ok but if you feel pain by the truth then add the tribe name yourself that is your headache.

Good morning to all sensible and non tribal demons in the house.

Time for office will be back later.

All is well sir.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by AmazingELixir: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Tospringe:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/28/independent-experts-clear-akinwumi-adesina-charges

Op take note:

Akinwumi Adesina was never a finance minister he lead the ministry of Agriculture and rural development under Ex president Goodluck Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Kolossus20(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2020
You won't see Mr Righteousness on this thread simply because his beloved Trump got it wrong this time... Nice one Mr Adeshina
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Ritchiee: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Good.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by abduljabbar4(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by nogragra: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Tospringe:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/28/independent-experts-clear-akinwumi-adesina-charges

As per trying, den go try but den go fail. Adesina has prevailed. This is the time of Africa. Please take note of this, Africa can only shine by means of omoluabis (if you are not happy go and jump into the lagoon). Yoruba race must change the narative, so we must not be afraid to take the initiative. We are prodevelopment and progress so I see nothing wrong in developing our own country which Africa is waiting for to change the paradigm. Yoruba e fi imo shokan, yoruba ronu.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by abduljabbar4(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2020
angelfallz:

For me personally, it is not about picking one over the other. Its about Nigeria and Africa developing and moving forward on our own terms. Look at China. China has no democracy, China has no human rights, China has no freedom of speech. China does things on its own terms. China does not defer or ask permission from the west for anything.

We don't have to be like the west to develop, China has proven that

Sorry for my last post it wasn't intended for you.

You are absolutely right. We should be on our own although for now it's just a dream. If we must align, I think China is better

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Dbarrzx: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2020
Good one for my co3man
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by temptnow: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2020
frog12:
why are the south africans after him?

They believe he's favouring more to Western African countries than South Africa.

During the last African economic forum, a South African journalist took the mic and ask why is all the $$$billions of Dollars Akinwunmi is talking about concentrated more to Western African countries and Northern African countries,

and he replied the south African journalist that the billions of dollars she's hearing them talk about at the meeting doesn't belong to the bank.

That it belongs to investors who want to invest in those regions. You need to see the south Africans face. Since then in their media it's always Akinwunmi this Akinwunmi that

3 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Oloripelebe: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2020
Shame on flattinoooos on nairaland... God bless my friend Onyeka and other reasonable igbos

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Olominira(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2020
Kolossus20:
You won't see Mr Righteousness on this thread simply because his beloved Trump got it wrong this time... Nice one Mr Adeshina
That guy is a slave, and a low IQ fanatic.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2020
Nyamiri Igbo People will not like this news....Akinwunmi. Adeshina position as the boss of AFDB is their headache....yet the man is using his position to help Nigerians and Africans at large....

Yoruba people are globally known for humility and focus....

4 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2020
When your good works speak for you.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by angelfallz(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Sorry for my last post it wasn't intended for you.

You are absolutely right. We should be on our own although for now it's just a dream. If we must align, I think China is better

No offence taken smiley

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Christistruth00: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2020
maak400:
For those hateful tribalistic nonentities that were rejoicing in the ordeal of this man of integrity, shame on you all. Hateful and bitter tribal bigot on this forum were expecting Adeshina’s downfall because he’s Yoruba, shame on you. Yorubas are achievers from the dawn of time and will remain so.

Thank God he held onto his " Omoluabi" (honourable integrity) . God has seen his faithfulness and now shamed mighty America for his sake and honoured Adesina even .more.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by lakesider(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Nigerians supporting trip fail to understand trump is attacking all people of colours holding global positions

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Yebosola(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2020
ntyce:
Where are our brothers who said the US had incontrovertible evidence against him?
"The US can't bring allegations without genuine proof"

Congratulations Mr Adesina, we're proud of you.

The most painful aspect of that "our brothers "u mentioned was that, "the same our brothers " he helped that became part of the allegations on him. Make I no talk much, God has his back las las.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Christistruth00: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2020
lakesider:
Nigerians supporting trip fail to understand trump is attacking all people of colours holding global positions

But Trump tried to destroy Adesina's reputation go and read the allegations against him they were meant to shame him and Nigerians. It looked like Adesina and his relations had been looting the African Development bank.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by doeeyed: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2020
wink2015:

GOOD NEWS !

Key senior personnel of the AFDB will be sanctioned from attending American organized conferences, fairs and seminars.

AMERICA RULES THE WORLD !

To the 1st, I say yes!!!

To the 2nd, I say...no as very irrelevant.......

Their workers aren't from the backside of some country looking to beg for entry or work visas in the States.

To the 3rd.... Sadly I must suggest, that era is almost over... Foreign policy mishaps amongst doddering economy makes for an unfortunate combination.

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by akimbomimer: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Openbusiness4:
grin The US Treasury Department right now............
[img]https://media1./images/e9d036b9ce227be9923dbd876a94bd59/tenor.gif?itemid=14962546[/img]
cheesy cheesy cheesy
this cracked me up

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by adelaja70(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2020
GOD PUNISH TRUMP.... HE WILL NOT WIN RE-ELECTION.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
I am really happy that he was exonerated...
The right men should be in the right positions; at least this goes to show we have men of integrity from this side of the world not the usual narratives that blacks are dubious...I just pray NOI wins too!
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by frog12: 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
may we be honest a little bit. this their investigation is meant to silence any ruckus.
they have an election coming up.
americans may just keep quiet and watch the drama if adesina put him hand again in the treasury.

Yebosola:

The most painful aspect of that "our brothers "u mentioned was that, "the same our brothers " he helped that became part of the allegations on him. Make I no talk much, God has his back las las.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Guestlander: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Truth will always prevail.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Tulsaguy: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin some people from a particular region won't come to the tribal tantrum market today. It's not the kinda news they like to hear. This thread would have reach 67 pages if Adesina was found guilty of the charges.

Some have already crucified Adesina before today.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Adeshina was not the former minister for finance rather for Agriculture.[i][/i]
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Dalby(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dedetwo:

Above crap is a typical stream of thought that can only come from a Nigerian.

What makes it crap, because it does not align with the supremacist white agenda. It is indeed unfortunate for a human being to make a comment like you did above. I am Nigerian, l am black and l am proud!!!

And for this l am unapologetic...
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee by Dalby(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
mvem:
what does Trump has to do with this now

Trump was asking for his removal with a lot of made up charges that has now been thrown in the waste bins with this committee's report... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback / World Bank Blames FG As High Inflation Worsens Poverty / Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.