Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Spiritual Possibility Maybe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Possibility Maybe? (216 Views)

Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. / See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Possibility Maybe? by Samproco: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Is it possible for a person who lived a very wicked life, to transfer their karma to another person who’s innocent of them — causing the innocent to appear wicked, guilty and worthy of suffering.

P.S: Input from all religion adherents is welcomed.
Re: Spiritual Possibility Maybe? by tripplephi: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2020
Samproco:
Is it possible for a person who lived a very wicked life, to transfer their karma to another person who’s innocent of them — causing the innocent to appear wicked, guilty and worthy of suffering.

In ONE WORD it is called a CURSE

Simply break it
Re: Spiritual Possibility Maybe? by Kobojunkie: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2020
tripplephi:
In ONE WORD it is called a CURSE
Simply break it
A curse placed on a human by another human? Are you folks even serious?
Re: Spiritual Possibility Maybe? by Kobojunkie: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Samproco:

It is not possible for a person to be possessed by the will of another, unless the one who is possessed agrees to, and welcomes it. Meaning the 'innocent' chose to become wicked of his/her own volition.
Re: Spiritual Possibility Maybe? by Samproco: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
A curse placed on a human by another human? Are you folks even serious?

You don’t get. Azzin for someone to transfer their karma to another person’s head. So that they will escape the reward for their actions while the innocent one pays the price for it. Is it possible?
Re: Spiritual Possibility Maybe? by Samproco: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
It is not possible for a person to be possessed by the will of another, unless the one who is possessed agrees to, and welcomes it. Meaning the 'innocent' chose to become wicked of his/her own volition.

I don’t think it has anything to do with possession�
Re: Spiritual Possibility Maybe? by Kobojunkie: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2020
Samproco:
I don’t think it has anything to do with possession�
I didn't mean a literal possession.
Re: Spiritual Possibility Maybe? by Kobojunkie: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2020
Samproco:
You don’t get. Azzin for someone to transfer their karma to another person’s head. So that they will escape the reward for their actions while the innocent one pays the price for it. Is it possible?
No such thing exists.

In the Biblical context of things, the Bible says in the book of Ezekiel that the Soul that sins must die. So unless the person is switching souls from one body to another in its entirety, it can never happen. Even then, the soul that sinned, not the body, will die for the sins committed.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Possibility Maybe? by Samproco: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
No such thing exists.

In the Biblical context of things, the Bible says in the book of Ezekiel that the Soul that sins must die. So unless the person is switching souls from one body to another in its entirety, it can never happen. Even then, the soul that sinned, not the body, will die for the sins committed.

Thanks for this!!

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Possibility Maybe? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2020
Samproco:

Transfer? Can a person transfer unseen things like good luck or misfortune to another person? No be wetin winch and babalawo dey try to do?
Re: Spiritual Possibility Maybe? by Samproco: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Transfer? Can a person transfer unseen things like good luck or misfortune to another person? No be wetin winch and babalawo dey try to do?

Lol den dey do am successfully? Abi den dey try.
Re: Spiritual Possibility Maybe? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2020
Samproco:

Lol den dey do am successfully? Abi den dey try.

I know no oh and I no care. But I don see say no Human Being fit bend how I go take Waka dis life.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Possibility Maybe? by elated177: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Samproco:

Your description is vague. Not everyone believes in karma.

You may not get the answers you seek.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Possibility Maybe? by Samproco: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I know no oh and I no care. But I don see say no Human Being fit bend how I go take Waka dis life.

���

(1) (Reply)

Oh Lord Will Thou Not Revive Us Again? / PASTORS! Pls Let's Make This Write-up To Go Viral.* / Pastor Touré Roberts & Sarah Jakes Roberts – Discussing The Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.