Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Need Serious Investors For A Digital Marketing Agency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Serious Investors For A Digital Marketing Agency (188 Views)

We Need Serious Investors Ready For Real Bakery Business / Serious Investors See My Trade History / Invest In Our Company And Earn Between 12.5M To 50M (serious Investors Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Serious Investors For A Digital Marketing Agency by joesamofficial(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2020
My agency is focused on helping small and large scale businesses get constant inflow of customers without much stress on their path.

I need serious investors who can partner with me with a starting sum of 300,000 naira upwards.

The market cap for my agency is big as all sorts of businesses need customers to remain profitable.

Return on your investment is guaranteed in less than 6 months.

Chat me up on WhatsApp if interested (08141396296)
Re: I Need Serious Investors For A Digital Marketing Agency by Kobicove(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2020
joesamofficial:
My agency is focused on helping small and large scale businesses get constant inflow of customers without much stress on their path.

I need serious investors who can partner with me with a starting sum of 300,000 naira upwards.

The market cap for my agency is big as all sorts of businesses need customers to remain profitable.

Return on your investment is guaranteed in less than 6 months.

Chat me up on WhatsApp if interested (08141396296)

I think you need to tell us the total amount needed for the project and anticipated ROI.

You also need to give us a brief background of your experience in this area to show that you actually have the competence to follow through

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Investors For A Digital Marketing Agency by joesamofficial(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kobicove:

I think you need to tell us the total amount needed for the project and anticipated ROI.

You also need to give us a brief background of your experience in this area to show that you actually have the competence to follow through

Total amount needed is 2million naira

I have been a digital marketer for 7 years now so I know my onions well.

Roi for anyone willing to invest in my agency is well above 50%

(1) (Reply)

Retirement / I Buy And Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum @ Cool Rate. / Invest In My Fashion Business And Earn 20% ROI In 12months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.