Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Are The Advantages Of "Quad Camera" Phone ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Advantages Of "Quad Camera" Phone ? (553 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A31 Officially Comes With 5000mah, 48MP Quad Camera And Others / TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - 48MP Quad Camera (photos) / New Iphone 12 Renders Point To Quad Camera And Throwback Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Advantages Of "Quad Camera" Phone ? by felasey1(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
With the increasingly rich functions of smart phones, we are more and more dependent on them. Besides using them to communicate with others and get information on the Internet, taking photos should be a feature we use very frequently. With the continuous increase of the frequency of use, users have higher and higher requirements on mobile phones to take photos.

They hope that mobile phones can have more shooting functions and bring more interesting photo taking experience. Many people even use mobile phones as cameras with multiple lenses and different functions to unlock more photo poses.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of "Quad Camera" Phone ? by Mohbola(f): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2020
Okay
Re: What Are The Advantages Of "Quad Camera" Phone ? by saxby(f): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
i think the advantages of a quad camera phone like the camon 15 or iphone 12 is clear, they give better pictures
Re: What Are The Advantages Of "Quad Camera" Phone ? by KrazyDave16(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
saxby:
i think the advantages of a quad camera phone like the camon 15 or iphone 12 is clear, they give better pictures
A good camera lens without a good camera algorithm is a waste of real estate on a "quad camera" device.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of "Quad Camera" Phone ? by Darkseid(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Trust me when I say it's just a gimmick that phone manufacturers use in getting into your pocket. I'm very sure that 80% of people use only one out of the four cameras without even knowing. Then maybe once in a while they use a second one when they take pictures with brokeh effect while the remaining two remains useless.
Funny thing is that brokeh effect can still be achieved very well with only a single camera.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of "Quad Camera" Phone ? by Fatbabyfart(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
A selling point
Re: What Are The Advantages Of "Quad Camera" Phone ? by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
More angles

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvior 4 Pro (review And Specs) / Samsung Galaxy S9+ @ 110k SOLD / Help! Infinix Hot 9 Vs Techno Spark 5 Pro. Which Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.