Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,916 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

2 Members Of Edo Post Primary Education Board Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Members Of Edo Post Primary Education Board Resign (15086 Views)

Osun APC Post-primary - Aregbesola, Adeoti, And Others To Move Out Of APC / APC Post Primary Crisis Deepens In Bayelsa / 23 Members Of Ekiti House Of Assembly Storm Fayose's Residence (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Members Of Edo Post Primary Education Board Resign by Cantonese: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
favor914:
As far as you know? But what actually do you know? Did you vote for Obaseki in 2016? No, the People that put him in power then will remove him, no matter where he runs to, Mr Governor, did he not run from the party? has Obaseki won any election under pdp?, Oshiomhole sacrificed the Chairmanship of APC to make definite Obaseki leaves Edo State House.

Chai! Sorry you hear.
Re: 2 Members Of Edo Post Primary Education Board Resign by engela7(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
favor914:
As far as you know? But what actually do you know? Did you vote for Obaseki in 2016? No, the People that put him in power then will remove him, no matter where he runs to, Mr Governor, did he not run from the party? has Obaseki won any election under pdp?, Oshiomhole sacrificed the Chairmanship of APC to make definite Obaseki leaves Edo State House.

I don't think I understood your point.
Re: 2 Members Of Edo Post Primary Education Board Resign by disneyjdkeyz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
oshozondii:
JUST IN: Two members of the Edo state Post Primary Education board resign.

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1288053894145355779?s=19

#NewsFlash: Chairman of the Edo state Post Primary Education board, Gabriel Oiboh, and a member of the board, Osayewere Osaye, in a meeting with @OfficialAPCNg governorship candidate, Osagie Ize-Iyamu.

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1288055249878622210?s=19

This morning, I met with the Chairman of the Edo Post Primary Education Board, Pastor Rt. Hon. Gabriel Oiboh & the First Member, Hon. Osanyemwere Osawe who both resigned their positions over the State govt's victimization for them to join the outgoing governor's emergency party.

These are grassroots leaders who have contributed a lot to the progress of the State. To see them endure such persecution on the account of a man’s desperate ambition is disheartening.

I thank them for their courage and complete refusal to betray their conscience and their people. We will work with them to secure victory at the polls and usher in a fair, responsible, and humane government that will respect the rights and freedom of the people.
A government that will prioritize governance, invest in education, and unite all instead of devoting state funds to victimization and meaningless, avoidable conflicts.
#EdoMustMoveForward #EdoForAPC #POIGANI

https://twitter.com/PastorIzeIyamu/status/1288045621128171520?s=19
more are to resign, cos the government now belong to PDP.. all APC must resign
Re: 2 Members Of Edo Post Primary Education Board Resign by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dansuqi:

How do you see Egor lga
You know that Egor with Oredo and Ikpoba-okha are the 3 lgas in Benin metropolitan area. I believe votes will be split (maybe evenly) in these 3 places.
Re: 2 Members Of Edo Post Primary Education Board Resign by Dansuqi: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

You know that Egor with Oredo and Ikpoba-okha are the 3 lgas in Benin metropolitan area. I believe votes will be split (maybe evenly) in these 3 places.

I thought all of edo south encompasses Benin city except the ovia lgas...
Re: 2 Members Of Edo Post Primary Education Board Resign by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dansuqi:

I thought all of edo south encompasses Benin city except the ovia lgas...
No. Edo south is ocupied by Benin kingdom, Benin City is just a part of/the capital city of Benin Kingdom, there are other places, towns, etc in the Kingdom and there a total of 7 local government areas in that entire region, out of which 3 cover Benin City and a little beyond the city, e.g. Ikpoba-Okha - it goes beyond Benin City, up to Idogbo town on Abraka road.
Re: 2 Members Of Edo Post Primary Education Board Resign by Dansuqi: 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

No. Edo south is ocupied by Benin kingdom, Benin City is just a part of/the capital city of Benin Kingdom, there are other places, towns, etc in the Kingdom and there a total of 7 local government areas in that entire region, out of which 3 cover Benin City and a little beyond the city, e.g. Ikpoba-Okha - it goes beyond Benin City, up to Idogbo town on Abraka road.

I once visited uhumnwonde for a marriage and I was told some parts form Benin.I noticed that pdp usually do well in Egor,oredo and ikpoba
Re: 2 Members Of Edo Post Primary Education Board Resign by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2020
Dansuqi:

I once visited uhumnwonde for a marriage and I was told some parts form Benin.
Yes you're right, Benin City (outskirts of the city) gets to the beginning of Uhumwonde lga, but the most part of that lga is not within the city - in fact, the lg headquarters is almost 1 hour journey away - a town called Ehor, on the road to Ekpoma (and other parts of Esanland) as well as Edo north.
Re: 2 Members Of Edo Post Primary Education Board Resign by Dansuqi: 12:13am On Jul 29, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

Yes you're right, Benin City (outskirts of the city) gets to the beginning of Uhumwonde lga, but the most part of that lga is not within the city - in fact, the lg headquarters is almost 1 hour journey away - a town called Ehor, on the road to Ekpoma (and other parts of Esanland) as well as Edo north.

How strong is igbinedions grip in ovia north and south
Re: 2 Members Of Edo Post Primary Education Board Resign by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 29, 2020
Dansuqi:

How strong is igbinedions grip in ovia north and south
The Igbinedions are from Ovia north east (okada) and they (both Esama and his son, Lucky) are not strong at all. His daughter Omosede, who was in house of reps and sought reelection last year was soundly and roundly defeated by APC's Dennis Idahosa - a first timer. So a 1st timer defeated hands down , a sitting member of house of reps - that's just about a picture of how strong the entire Igbinedion clan is in that locality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE / Atiku, Wike’s Camps Rivers Meeting Ends In Stalemate / Troops To Launch Air Strikes On Boko-Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.