Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC (15761 Views)

Dogara To Tinubu: Don't Be A Mourner-in-chief, Stop The Killings Now / Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book / House Leadership: PDP Mounts Pressure On Dogara To Accept Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by fredoooooo: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
Shameless beings .. political harlots
Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by Chirowman(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
wahala dey
Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by Perfecttouchade: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Draggingstick ni
Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by nnamdi640: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:
Pdp die die dieeeeeeeeeee

cheesy wink
Don't be foolish,PDP is just a name.
Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by Bolognese: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
I believe it’s Sam Onuigbo from Abia State

Akurakambe:
No name as Sam Izuigbo that's currently in house of rep from Anambra state

Fake news.

1 Like

Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by sofdoc1: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
When all the chips are down, the only way to bounce up is if you had a backup plan. That's the spring in your step.

Choose one of Leadway's investment plan.
Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
Will he tie rope on their necks? Nigerian politicians are on always moving from one club to the other, no restrictions.
Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dogara for next governor of Bauch State.. ...
But dem go use religious sentiment defeat am....
Bauchi state is Muslim dominated and dogara is a Christain from minority tribe....
Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by KarlWhyte(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
so hw does this contribute to the development of the country? most Nigerian politicians ve no shame, jumping from
one party to the next.....i pray some day, we all wake up to the reality that these set of pple dont care about us!
Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by kulekaa(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
fergie001:
Hembe was sacked by the Court in 2017.

He is no longer in the HoR. Mato is the person there now.

Moreover, Hembe has been in the APC before 2017.

My bro....I have been breaking my head to know any legislator by name Sam Izuigbo....The Nation must have made a mistake with the name or State.
get your facts Hemebe later contested under Apga and won Dorothy Mato in the last general election.. don't argue I'm talking about my own constituency and Hembe happens to he the best thing that has ever happened to us.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by earnit1: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by Golan007: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Maple51:
All those accusations by Dogara against Bala Mohammed are baseless. I'm sure this move is to save his head from investigation same way Akpabio did, but this move is almost ill advised especially considering Akpabio's ordeal

For less than your sub money, learn to build any kind of website with WP (#1,999) and start building websites in 2 days! Click my name for details

Because they moved to APC right?

But if it were the other way it would be well advised.

Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by kennylawd: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Esseite:
- Sam Izuigbo (No name like that representing Anambra)..
- Hembe Hembe (No longer a lawmaker)
- Alhadji saidu (No longer a lawmaker)

The only genuine name there is Danjuma shiddi (APGA, Taraba)

It's Onuigbo from Abia

1 Like

Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by fergie001: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
kulekaa:
get your facts Hemebe later contested under Apga and won Dorothy Mato in the last general election.. don't argue I'm talking about my own constituency and Hembe happens to he the best thing that has ever happened to us.
I am not seeing any arguments here or are you envisaging one?
I appreciate the Correction though under the APC not APGA.
Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by Clothingonline9(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
This man always stay relevant reason for movement
Buy men Turkey men clothing and accessories at affordable price

Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by pquaver(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mysticwebb:
The nation manufacturing nonexisting names like Izuigbo, even calling old members of APC like Hembe as a new member just to give an impression that a good thing is happening to APC.

Someone said he is from abia..
Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by akdjr(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Whether Dogara drag Dem or not. One thing for sure is that PDP can never smell presidency again. They will continue to win in an online poll
Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hmm, this is weird! Either the senate wants to make very sure that if an impeachment process is approved by the House of representatives against Buhari, the Senate wouldn't approve it cos it needs a larger no of APC law makers there or they re preparing to enact a new law that increases the tenure of the president!! Something is fishy and it isn't any presidential move by dogara, is something more sinister!
Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by kulekaa(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
fergie001:

I am not seeing any arguments here or are you envisaging one?
I appreciate the Correction though under the APC not APGA.
he won under Apga as we speak he hasn't defected to Apc
Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by Elsiedaniels(f): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Here
Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by oyatz(m): 1:12am On Jul 29, 2020
But Dogara is NOT a Hausa man.

Queenlovely:
dogara.

see a typical hausa man will protect his brother no matter what, that is what the igbos lack
Re: Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC by orisa37: 5:52am On Jul 29, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
nice one Sha
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyer for your business for just 3k

Just wish DOGARA LUCK. He might be The Light of God in the N.E.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians / £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November / Ogbemudia Promises Payback To Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.