Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

3 Proven Ways Small Business Can Survive During This Pandemic In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Proven Ways Small Business Can Survive During This Pandemic In Nigeria (130 Views)

No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote / 3 Proven Ways To Find A Profitable Business Opportunity / 5 Ways Small Medium Enterprise Can Market Their Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Proven Ways Small Business Can Survive During This Pandemic In Nigeria by miraclealozie(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Since the emergence of covid-19, we have seen a huge downturn in the economy. While bigger businesses have a better chance of surviving during this period, however small businesses tend to live only with a few months of cash flow.

Many small business owners are probably thinking that this could be the end of their business operations,however what they don't know is that, they can still emerge with a business that is stronger than the business they had before the crisis.

I know by now,you are probably thinking, how do I know this? First of all,my name is Paulbismarck Uzoh, and I am the CEO of SEEDBOX ENTERPRISE,a subsidiary of BISMARCK & PARTNERS one of the best dealers and suppliers of electrical and electronics fittings and appliances in one of the largest market in Lagos, Alaba International Market to be precise.
And I am going to be putting you through on the 3 proven ways your small business can survive during this COVID-19.

LOOK OUT FOR OPPORTUNITY

Basically, it's quite unfair when brands or business owners capitalize on events like this to make profit. But it's an opportunity for you as an entrepreneur to reconsider how your business has been operating. You need to reconsider your business model,and analyze if it could survive the changes that will come from the covid-19 pandemic.

To get a winning business model, you can contact sky high digital for more information. You also must think about your customers,and their behaviour during this period; and how you can accommodate who will likely be a new type of customers.

To continue reading this post click on this link>> https://www.nowgist.com.ng/2020/07/3-proven-ways-small-business-can.html

(1) (Reply)

We Offer You The Best Business Support Services Around Kwara State And It Envi. / How To Sell A Time Bomb... / Tutorial How To Gain Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.