Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

False Prophets And Their Followers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Prophets And Their Followers (104 Views)

How GOD will judge false prophets and teachers In The Last Days / Identify False Prophets, Preachers & Pastors / Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

False Prophets And Their Followers by ochibuogwu5: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Both the false prophets and those they deceive will face the wrath of God *anytime/any-day* therefore *prayerfully discern the messages/teachings that you allow into your ears/mind* before you give your consent *no matter the title/achievements/spiritual-level/fame of such individual or group......

"But I said, “Alas, Lord God! Behold, the [false] prophets are telling them, ‘You will not see the sword nor will you have famine, but I [the Lord] will give you lasting peace in this place.’” 14 Then the Lord said to me, “The [counterfeit] prophets are prophesying lies in My Name. I have neither sent them nor authorized them nor spoken to them. They are prophesying to you made-up visions [pretending to call forth responses from handmade gods], a worthless divination and the deceit of their own mind. 15 Therefore, thus says the Lord concerning the [false] prophets who are prophesying in My Name, although I did not send them—yet they keep saying, ‘Sword and famine shall not be in this land’: by sword and famine those prophets shall meet their end and be consumed. 16 And the people to whom they are prophesying will be thrown out into the streets of Jerusalem, victims of famine and sword; and they will have no one to bury them—neither them, nor their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters. For I will pour out their [own] wickedness on them [and not only on the imposters posing as prophets, for the people could not have been deceived without their own consent]."
(Jeremiah 14:13-16 amp)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Ransom - The Blood [ii] / Better Than Before / Daily Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.