Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Contact Us For Raw Wild Honey And Roasted Cashew Nuts - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Contact Us For Raw Wild Honey And Roasted Cashew Nuts (448 Views)

Market For Raw Lead / Abakaliki Rice, Honey And Clean Akwa Ibom Crayfish And Palmoil For Sale / Process And Export Cashew Nuts And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Us For Raw Wild Honey And Roasted Cashew Nuts by Raygal(f): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
We're your most trusted supplier of Raw Wild Honey and Roasted Cashew Nuts. We're registered with the CAC and have our TIN.
We have the capacity to meet large and small volume supply and we deliver Nationwide. Our product quality is second to none and our pricing very competitive.

We're located in Enugu and as you know, Enugu has one of the best quality Honey and Cashew Nuts!

Know that you're getting the very best when you deal with us..

We'll be glad to receive your inquiries:

Company :JARL International
email: jarlinternational@gmail.com
Phone/WhatsApp :08094087274
Facebook: JARL Grocery Store

Re: Contact Us For Raw Wild Honey And Roasted Cashew Nuts by Raygal(f): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
We're still taking orders, call us now for your bulk or retail orders.

We offer you a full refund if our honey is adulterated after all necessary tests are done. We guarantee you best pricing and utmost satisfaction.

Give us a trial and won't be sorry u did�

Re: Contact Us For Raw Wild Honey And Roasted Cashew Nuts by Raygal(f): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
We've just restocked on freshly harvested Raw Honey and Roasted Cashew Nuts..
Don't miss out on this, we're just one call away�.

Re: Contact Us For Raw Wild Honey And Roasted Cashew Nuts by Raygal(f): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Happy New Month Everyone! We're still taking orders ☺️
Re: Contact Us For Raw Wild Honey And Roasted Cashew Nuts by Raygal(f): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
What Business Can I Start With 50,000?

This is the most frequently asked questions on the internet (especially Facebook) these days.

With the failing economy and the impact of the Covid 19 pandemic on the finances of individuals and households it has become necessary for one to think outside the box and seek for more ways to increase income in other to meet up with the daily necessities of life.

I've seen a lot of people ask the question in our headline above, so I'm going to list out some businesses I know can be started with the said amount or lower.

1) Dropshipping : Dropshipping is a model of business wherein you don't need to have an inventory or stock of the product you wish to sell but rather partner with people(usually manufacturers or wholesalers)who already have stock of these products. So when you advertise this product and receive an order from a customer, you then contact your partners to arrange the order and waybill directly to your customer. Now your customer doesn't know your supplier as the package invoice will carry your information and not that of your supplier. So basically your supplier is an invisible party in your trade.
Dropshipping can work with any kind of products so long as your supplier can do delivery to your clients address.

2) Pure Water Distribution: This business is often overlooked because of the little/bag profit involved (#20-30) but if you choose a very good location (a busy area) you will be amazed by the profits you'll make each week.

A bag of pure water from the Distributors go for around #90-#100 while they retail at #120/#130.

Let's assume you're doing this business in your house, so you don't need to pay for a shop.

#50000 will get you 500 bags @100 for each bag.

If you retail at #120, your total profit will be #10000 or #150,000@ #130.

Though 500 bags may take some time to sell, it depends on location. So of your location isn't so busy, you can start with half the capital or lower.

3) Honey Business: I call this another liquid gold but sadly it is the least thought about business. People don't know the potential in it yet.

Honey is a perfect and healthy substitute for sugar. We all know the health dangers of consuming refined sugar. Refined Sugar is in almost everything we eat. From snacks like cakes, to bread, tea, soft drinks, juices, you name it.. We consume one or more of these on a daily basis and it's detrimental to our health.

One good and exciting fact about honey is that everyone from Children to adult can consume it(except for children from 1yr and below). What this simply means is that there's always a market for it.

Hospitals use it to treat patients with injuries especially burn.

The health benefits of Honey cannot be overemphasized. It's loaded with naturally occurring enzymes,vitamins, minerals, propolis, beeswax and traces of amino acids. When I say Honey I mean Raw and Unadulterated.

Now let's talk about the business.

One 30L of honey costs between #34,000-#36,000 but let's work with the latter.

Cost of Honey - #36,000
Cost of waybill - #2,500
Cost of packaging containers or jars 500ml - #5000 for 50. One 25L gallon will give 50pcs of 500ml jar.

You sell each jar between #1800-#2000(let's go with the former)

So #1,800*50 = #90,000

Profit is #90,000 - #43,500 = #46,500. Which is 100% profit.

4) Cashew Nuts and Coated Peanut Business:
This is another good one because they're snacks. Everyone eats snacks�. Need I emphasize that these are very healthy snacks that can replace the regular junk snack out there. Personally, after tasting Roasted Cashew Nuts my desire for regular snack reduced to zero.

Peanut as well as Cashew Nuts have a whole lot of health benefits I cannot go on to mention here for time's sake. I'll just go on and talk about the profit in it.

One 75cl bottle of peanut goes for #400-500(wholesale price) and sells for #600-700 (retail price)

While same size cashew nuts goes for #1400-1500(wholesale price) and sells for #1800-2000(retail price)

So assuming you're starting either business with #50,000 this will be the profit projection �

Coated Peanut @#500 = 100pcs
Retail @#700 = #70,000
Profit = #70,000- #50,000= #20,000

Roasted Cashew Nuts @#1500 = 33
Retail at #2000 = #66,000
Profit = #66,000 - #50,000 = #16,000

These are basically some profitable businesses you can start with #50,000 or less and they're things almost everyone consume around you.

You can source any of these products anywhere, however just for your notice we're suppliers of Raw Honey and Roasted Cashew Nuts. You can check my signature for contact details.

Thank You
Re: Contact Us For Raw Wild Honey And Roasted Cashew Nuts by Raygal(f): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
An order we fulfilled on Saturday. It was sent to Port Harcourt. Even the bees wouldn't let go.. why should you? grin

Call us now for your order placement, we deliver Nationwide.

Re: Contact Us For Raw Wild Honey And Roasted Cashew Nuts by Raygal(f): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
People call us everyday for order placement and inquiries. Those that placed orders with us are not only happy they got their products delivered in-time and worry-free but moreso that they have seen a supplier they can trust and rely upon.
The trust they have for us gives us the morale to do better.

We are that supplier you can trust and rely upon

Re: Contact Us For Raw Wild Honey And Roasted Cashew Nuts by Raygal(f): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2020
About Yesterday's Delivery...
We delivered a gallon of Honey(20L) with 20 bottles of Roasted Cashew Nuts to Lagos yesterday. The process started on Monday when the aged woman called me and told me her daughter gave her my number, that she was pre-informed I sell 100% pure Honey and Roasted/Baked Cashew Nuts. I confirmed it to be true and she told me she wanted to purchase but was scared if I wasn't one of them(scammers). She narrated how a friend of hers was scammed of #150,000 recently while doing an online transaction with someone she hasn't met or known, then she started begging me cry. I told her she has nothing to fear, I said " Madam I understand very well what you're saying but I assure you that you will have the best experience with us. We're a registered company with CAC and have Corporate Account, fake businesses will not go this far, spending so much to dupe people. They also use account name's different from the initial name they provide you with and all their bank account are personal ones not Corporate. It takes a lot to open a corporate account with any bank so someone cannot scam you with one and go free". She then said okay, I'll trust you smiley.
She just received her consignment yesterday and she's very happy and full of gratitude especially because of the way we followed up the process till delivery.
Here is her testimony

Re: Contact Us For Raw Wild Honey And Roasted Cashew Nuts by Raygal(f): 7:20am On Aug 14, 2020
And this was her order smiley

Re: Contact Us For Raw Wild Honey And Roasted Cashew Nuts by Raygal(f): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2020
Going to Port Harcourt today!

Re: Contact Us For Raw Wild Honey And Roasted Cashew Nuts by Raygal(f): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2020
Benin delivery... Another satisfied client smiley

Re: Contact Us For Raw Wild Honey And Roasted Cashew Nuts by Raygal(f): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2020
Lagos Delivery... This was a very special order, we're so excited and glad to have done it grin . Crispy Roasted Cashew Nuts and JARL Honey.. We couldn't find a plain carton in Enugu for packaging, so we had to make do with that Nittol carton cry.

Re: Contact Us For Raw Wild Honey And Roasted Cashew Nuts by Raygal(f): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
winkHappy New month everyone.. this month is going to be flowing with milk and HONEY! You better place an order for our Honey right away so you can be a part of the flow winkHappy New month everyone.. this month is going to be flowing with milk and HONEY! You better place an order for our Honey right away so you can be a part of the flow

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Jack Up Barge For Sale In Warri / Scraps For Sale In Portharcourt / Large Format Digital Print,vehicle & Office Branding Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.