Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,142 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate (26057 Views)

Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District / Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Aderewah: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kazim88:

Why is his post bordering you.... It's not about being a Christian..

You need to be more tolerant

Would support his posts if it was a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Aderewah: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

You must be a yoruba person... Smh

Thats why i dont take yoruba pastors serious...

I'm not surprised. Igbos are as extreme as Hausas when it comes to religion.
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Dansuqi: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
I wanted to open a thread to analyse aketi's chances but theres no need.with jegede picking weak and unknown running mates from the south,he has lost the plot.I was thinking he will pick from among ajayi or senator tofomowo.ajayi may defect and deny him useful votes from the south and if hes defecting to mimiko's party,he will likely win ondo east and west lgas which means jegede will only win akure and struggle to take one of idanre and ifedore.

In ondo south,jegede cab only win irele and ile oluji lgas or one of them.if oke does not defect,ilaje and ESE odo arw for aketi while agagu will deliver okitipupa.apc may have a slight advantage in odigbo...
Aketi will clear the whole 6 lgas in the north.jegede will struggle to sww 25% while aketi will get up to 35% in ondo central.

The talk and belief that jegede lost in 2016 was because of jimoh Ibrahim is a big lie,a consolatory one.a strong politician will always win his LGA.even olusola oke that defected few weeks to the polls won his LGA.t.a orji in 2007 won elections from prison under ppa.in bayelsa,apc was not on the ballot until a day to the elections.same thing happened in zamfara.jegede and pdp fans have no excuse.failure is their name

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Dansuqi: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Aderewah:

I'm not surprised. Igbos are as extreme as Hausas when it comes to religion.

Yes,highly intolerant and extreme in religious affairs.only the yorubas and parts of north central arw liberal.same thing during elections

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Sheggy13(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
enedoboy:
undecided undecidedAyedawati - This life cannot be found undecided undecided
Is it Ayedawati or Ayedatiwa you saw there? Don't tell me you have sight issues. The name Ayedatiwa means Life has become ours. You should understand that if you're indeed Yoruba.
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Sheggy13(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sammy07:
Ayedawati - This life cannot be found cheesy

May my own life be found oo
Is it Ayedawati or Ayedatiwa you saw there? Don't tell me you have sight issues. The name Ayedatiwa means Life has become ours. You should understand that if you're indeed Yoruba
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Olabode971(f): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
In ondo state, we will now have 2father Christmas.... grin

See me dancing #Duduke!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by nkwachii(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
[s]
Aderewah:
Hm. That guy that posts religious things gets hundreds of likes. People that like his posts will be pissed if it was a Muslim spamming all threads like that. I'm a Christian. But mods should ban that guy
[/s] Trash

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by nkwachii(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
[s]
Pearlyakin:

You are so on point, I've once made a similar comment like yours, but nairalanders kept on attacking me as if I'm an antichrist.
[/s]
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Olabode971(f): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
So none of them pick Muslim as a running mate?
All is not well, kudos to His Excellency Olusegun Abdulrahman Mimiko, the only Governor that set aside Mediocrity, Bigotry and Tribalism during his tenure.

You forgot to add this, And loot the state dry!!! #What a man he is..!!!

Owed workers salary, and make incoming governor inccured the debts.

Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by IamCookie(f): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Olugbo son is in Akeredolu government

Yes, you are correct. Ondo State House of Assembly. Abayomi Akinruntan (ABA)
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by nkwachii(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
[s]
Aderewah:

Would you be okay if it was a Muslim?
[/s]
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by sammieone(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
my candidate is the courageous young man in Accord party Rotimi Alex Akindejoye
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Olabode971:

You forgot to add this, And loot the state dry!!! #What a man he is..!!!

Owed workers salary, and make incoming governor inccured the debts.
Did I need to remind you about his achievements? How did he loot the State dry?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Ategberoson(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Why not forgive Agboola Ajayi and run with him again? lmao

your brain has been over heating lately hence your upside down posts
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Dubetex96(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kudos to Akerodolu.

It is better for him to drop that backstaber
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by kayuseful: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Aderewah:
Hm. That guy that posts religious things gets hundreds of likes. People that like his posts will be pissed if it was a Muslim spamming all threads like that. I'm a Christian. But mods should ban that guy
Does what he does really meet the definition of "spamming"?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by kayuseful: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
wink2015:
Akeredolu chances of winning the upcoming governorship election is slightly in doubt.

That pdp 's JEGEDE will give him a sleepless night.

But let see if he can still win the heart of Ondo state electorate.
Jegede is a wrong person to make Aketi lose sleep..
He only got the votes he got in the last poll due to Mimikos incumbency.
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Elsiedaniels(f): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Here
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by kayuseful: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
So none of them pick Muslim as a running mate?
All is not well, kudos to His Excellency Olusegun Abdulrahman Mimiko, the only Governor that set aside Mediocrity, Bigotry and Tribalism during his tenure.
Sorry!
Ondo doesn't play that kinda politics.
It's inconsequential the religion of whom you pick as your candidate

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Mars16(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Again, Edo and Ondo people have opportunity now to elect such credible leaders that have the people in their hearts; this is to avoid future regret but I doubt they'll elect credible leaders. By their fruits they shall be known.
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Doyin2(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sammy07:

You need brain reset.

Is Ayedatiwa the same as Ayedawati?

undecided
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Doyin2(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sammy07:

I would have changed the surname if nah me dey bear am grin

Insanity is when you think Ayedatiwa is the same as Ayedawati.
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by kolade560: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sammy07:
its Ayedatiwa not other way round, journalist are writing nonsense
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Kazim88: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Aderewah:

Would support his posts if it was a Muslim?

This is a public forum, you need more tolerance....

At Best you can skip his post... At Best best, you can start your own preaching ..

Either way, if he was a Muslim, talking about about Allah, with faith and consistency, we would definitely accept him...
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Skmoda360(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
alramon:
damn niggar
it's alright

I have said times without number that 2nd term of Nigerian state Governors is scam!!!

they use it to gather money and find a successor to cover up for their embezzlement
Gbamesky!!!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by NovusHomo(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Olabode971(f): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Did I need to remind you about his achievements? How did he loot the State dry?

Pls, kindly remind me abeg...

Seizure of Motorcycle (okada) just because of flowers damaged, abi...( hope u still remember that achievement too)

grin

Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Keemsleek005(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The man he picked is from the oil rich ilaje community.

Hmmm. I know Olugbo of Ugbo land, Oba Akinruntan will be behind this. He is a strong supporter of Akeredolu.

Hmmmm i know olugbo to be a pdp supporter, how sure are u on these? I know his son is in the house and part of Akeredolu gang. I would have prefered a woman as his deputy.
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Hmmmm i know olugbo to be a pdp supporter, how sure are u on these? I know his son is in the house and part of Akeredolu gang. I would have prefered a woman as his deputy.

He is a full supporter of Akeredolu now. Seems u even know about him.
Re: Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Keemsleek005(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

He is a full supporter of Akeredolu now. Seems u even know about him.

My ex chairman and more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari / IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol / PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.