Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir (2457 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by Made4naijaceo(f): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
A video making the rounds on social media has captured the moment Regina Daniels’ billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko cradled his baby boy Munir.

The father and son were spotted outside their compound, as Ned tried to cradle the baby to sleep.

Actress Regina Daniels and her husband Ned Nwoko held a private naming ceremony for their new baby boy, where his name was announced as Munir Neji Ned Nwoko.

Taking to Instagram to share photos from the ceremony, Regina Daniels stated that welcoming her new baby has been an exciting experience for her.

“Newborns represent life, hope and the promise of love…Pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower!,” she wrote.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOop1yEK9X0

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by Made4naijaceo(f): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by Trivas: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Check my signature to make $$ on autopilot
Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by MrSensor(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
cool He must enjoy carrying his son after a hard work na.

But for now me I dey struggle with hunger while my neighbor's chickens are roaming around me daily. One day I go catch one to cure my appetite.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by Karlifate: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dis man sef. cheesy
Anyway, dat Psalmist don talk am say, "Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD....... Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them......"

Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by WandaMaximoff: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
No be only handling.
Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by Officialgarri: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
cheesy

Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
so a father holding his own child is now news worthy?! really? what else would they expect the dude to do?!?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Grooot:
no one is hiding bro I got banned for no reason

probably banned for littering NL with your online begging cheap scams...
Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Grooot:
between stealing scamming ritual yahoo pickpockets and begging which one is better
If you are ok remember to consider others

BEING HONEST is the better option.... you have been coming to NL with stories and even when people help send you money, you still come back to NL and beg for more. it is now your profession!!!! today you are dying of hunger, 3 months ago you were dying of hunger too.... next year you will also be dying of hunger...only you?!

as for your lies about being banned by NL, here below is what you said to someone else who caught you in your lies about having multiple accounts:

Grooot:
lost my email and password
Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by Missyajoke(f): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
Grooot:
hmmm why always you

undecided undecided undecided
You no get work
Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by Missyajoke(f): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Grooot:
you are right

It doesn't make sense at all
Stop it! Stop it !
Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by Missyajoke(f): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
Grooot:
my dear only if you could know my true Conditions u will pity me

Am sorry I can't help you am broke.
Get work now all these Nairaland begging won't pay you. At least you have a certificate get a job or start an online business.
Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by femi4: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baba Muniru
Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by LilMissRobbie(f): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Missyajoke:

Am sorry I can't help you am broke.
Get work now all these Nairaland begging won't pay you. At least you have a certificate get a job or start an online business.

That guy is a serial scammer o, be warned.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by LilMissRobbie(f): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

BEING HONEST is the better option.... you have been coming to NL with stories and even when people help send you money, you still come back to NL and beg for more. it is now your profession!!!! today you are dying of hunger, 3 months ago you were dying of hunger too.... next year you will also be dying of hunger...only you?!

as for your lies about being banned by NL, here below is what you said to someone else who caught you in your lies about having multiple accounts:

The guy is a scammer, glad you caught him

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by Missyajoke(f): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

That guy is a serial scammer o, be warned.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by chubinwa(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
Congrats to them oo. no time for bashing. oluwa please check your phone and pick my call. na beg I dey beg oo
Re: Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir by Made4naijaceo(f): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lalasticlala smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Fireboy Posted On His Twitter Account This Morning That Got Many People / E Choke! Davido Finally Agrees With Wizkid That He Has A Frog Voice. / I Cover Your Nyash With The Blood Of Jesus" Nigerians React To Rema & Lil Nas X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.