Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison (34811 Views)

Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by gurunlocker: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin

Mission accomplished!

Go and enjoy your loot grin grin grin grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Let's see how this plays out...
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by olu77(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
SmartProf:
Released from Kuje correctional centre indeed. As long as there is no capital punishment for corruption, all of them being sent to kuje will just go there to tour the facility, look at their calendars, and ball out. I'm now waiting for the various visitors he will receive and the red carpet honour he will get for his heroics.

Rightly penned.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Yankee101: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Only in nigeria
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by nairavsdollars(f): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dude was never in prison

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Chirowman(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
wahala
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Asquare84(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Congrats to maina, he is free at last
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Kingrefreshed: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/ex-pension-boss-maina-released-from-kuje-prison/amp/

He went on a vacation and just returned. Na una father una dey deceive.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Buhari will imprison u then negotiate with u and then release u...
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Quite sad
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by QuiverBox(f): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
[s][/s]
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Tell me why politicians should stop looting? : undecided

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Kissiemu(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:
Imagine that
The man was given a bail condition that he couldn't meet. Nobody wanted to stand as surety for him because he is a flight risk so he has been in Kuje for 9 months.
According to Nigerian law his crime was a bailable offence.
I don't support corruption but let the rule of law prevail.

I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Kdon2: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Gkay1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
the punishment giving to all this guilty politicians is rubbish.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Emm22(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by winkmart: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
ex-convicts
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
DISCLAIMER: I am not here to defend Buhari, or to defend APC, PDP or Maina.

Maina is getting out of jail because he has met his bail condtions. It took him 9 months, but he has finally gotten there, and is out...for now.

It does not mean the case is over. It certianly means that if he tries to run away, the chaps who stood surety for him are in trobule. In other words, Maina is still on the hook for the pension funds he stole.

Whether he actually runs away is another matter.

I see a lot of people grumbling here. Instead of grumbling, MEET YOUR SENATOR OR HOUSE OF REPS MEMBER....and get him or her to sponsor a bill that makes corruption a non-bailable offence. The problem with Nairaland is that we can sit down and grumble all day long and feel like we have done something...when we haven't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by jrusky(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
I said it and it has happened again.

I won't be surprise he become next governor of his state. Now is the time to enjoy the stolen money with no fear.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Brushstrokes20: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
The shithole is doomed!
Useless govt of insatiable thieves, by thieves, for fooooooools.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Femeto: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
Person wey dem suppose shoot. His son was living large in Dubai with people's sweat.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by ekevwe(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
House prison. It's well with Nigeria.

Make I go sleep jor
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by ThatFairGuy1: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
If anyone still blame Buhari for this, sanity is far from such person. JUDICIARY is more Corrupt than the two other arms.
I'm angry with this Nonsense. imagine this and kalu's
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Naijasurveys(f): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
If you experienced loss of smell or taste or both between Jan & June this year and you live in Nigeria, kindly check on my signature
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Omooba77: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
kikero:
DISCLAIMER: I am not here to defend Buhari, or to defend APC, PDP or Maina.

Maina is getting out of jail because he has met his bail condtions. It took him 9 months, but he has finally gotten there, and is out...for now.

It does not mean the case is over. It certianly means that if he tries to run away, the chaps who stood surety for him are in trobule. In other words, Maina is still on the hook for the pension funds he stole.

Whether he actually runs away is another matter.

I see a lot of people grumbling here. Instead of grumbling, MEET YOUR SENATOR OR HOUSE OF REPS MEMBER....and get him or her to sponsor a bill that makes corruption a non-bailable offence. The problem with Nairaland is that we can sit down and grumble all day long and feel like we have done something...when we haven't.

Soft landing........
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Meteng: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Come 2023, he'll be a senator or even Governor sef
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by pacificom: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
It is when they are caught with cases of looted money that they will need medical attention. This country is full of shit.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by Dubetex96(m): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Why granting him bail .

In other climes his case is ought to have been adjudicated by now and should be serving his prison sentence .
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Thats why i like the chinese system of dealing with people like this. He would have been history if that is the type of government we have here
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by frog12: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
see them dey celebrate criminals !
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison by mikemiyaki: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
When China are executing thieves?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations / Weapons Recovered As Troops Neutralize Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad.Photos / Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.