Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

True Love Still Exist, Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend After 13yr Together. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / True Love Still Exist, Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend After 13yr Together. (874 Views)

Igbo Content Creator MC A1 Wed His Beautiful Wife Today In Awka(photos) / After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos) / Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love Still Exist, Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend After 13yr Together. by Naijamingles80: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
”True Love actually exists” – Ghanaian Man writes as he’s set to wed the love of his life after 13 years.

A Ghanaian MC is set to get married to his lover of 13 years of been in a relationship with her this August and he can’t keep calm about it.
Read full below:
https://www.naijamingles.com/true-love-actually-exists-ghanaian-man-writes-as-hes-set-to-wed-the-love-of-his-life-after-13-years/

Re: True Love Still Exist, Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend After 13yr Together. by meobizy(f): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
13 years? He couldn’t find another, I guess.

1 Like

Re: True Love Still Exist, Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend After 13yr Together. by Ahmed0336(m): 4:30am On Jul 29, 2020
meobizy:
13 years? He couldn’t find another, I guess.

My broad, the devil you know is better than an unknown angel.
Re: True Love Still Exist, Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend After 13yr Together. by haiti007(m): 5:08am On Jul 29, 2020
13 good years shocked trying to do the maths. Perhaps they have been dating from when the guy was 17 years till 30 undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tolani Holds Intimate Convo With Prince, Accuses Him Of Choosing Nengi / Mayorkun Seen With His Brother / "I've Turned Down Many Things I Didnt Believe In"-bbnaija Mercy Eke In Sexy Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.