Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Cant Track My Orders Due To Lack Of Tracking Ids - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cant Track My Orders Due To Lack Of Tracking Ids (230 Views)

How To Program Ids Alarm System [easy Steps] / Nairaland X Point O! 10 Years, How Many NL IDs? / Teacher Draws Microsoft Word Screen On Blackboard Due To Lack Of Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant Track My Orders Due To Lack Of Tracking Ids by Elsquidme(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
I tried to give you the picture of what happened and please help me with constructive advice.

Harry and I are colleagues and friends (so called friends). We met in Port Harcourt during a six months training program. Over the months we became close ( three of us) and during this Covid 19 pandemic, it got us closer because we are trapped and no funds for transport back to our various states of resident(at that time state border closure was in force and interstate travel ban was in force) . We got thru together (despite we didn’t stayed together in the same apartment), then one day during Aliexpress summer sales, I saw a good phone and I intend to order for it but due to issues with funds and BVN misspelled names, i decide to rectify it so along; the time to summer sales end was drawing nearer, on the 20th June, i tried ordering using my access bank visa card and i met with issues with their payment portal. When it finally went thru, i was greeted with insufficient balance.
what! Which insufficient balance when i did my calculations and the Naira amount is equivalent to dollar amount needed for purchase at around $180 which is around N72k at approx N388 per dollar rate. (I never knew all banks have a different exchange rate) so access bank exchange at 445 hence the insufficient balance.
So on June 21st, i called my friend and ask whether he had Zenith Bank MasterCard and he said no but had GT Bank MasterCard which compared to Zenith was better with 1 dollar difference. I went to his house and we tried but Aliexpress rejected the card and said we should upload proof of ownership (this was because i already used my Access Bank Visa card. Then he discovered 1st Bank has the same rate with Zenith and said he already had 1st Bank MasterCard tied to his own Aliexpress account and suggested i use his account and even said he can give me his password to access his account and track my orders even when we part after completing the program.
With the trust we developed i accepted it and next we made the order and voila, the purchase went thru successfully and 3k remained from the total money i transferred to his GTB account and from GT to his 1st Bank.
All this purchases i made was from his Samsung mobile phone. During setting the account with my shipping address, i updated his Aliexpress app using the Google play store and even used his laptop to log in to his account to access deleted orders which we didn’t see on the app platform but present on the dextop platform. All these while, i never cared to memorized his password (I trust am). I was sharp enough to save the order page in pdf which contain the details of the products and order numbers. After all the online purchases, i slept and left to my own house and nothing was wrong.
on Monday the next day, i whatsapp this guy to inquire about a different thing about our training and this guy started accusing me of installing a software to grant me access to Aliexpress and blocking him. It came to me as a shock and tot he was joking but he said he is serious. Ah! i told him i did not do anything like that to gain meself access to his Aliexpress account( he open his app and it demand he input his password) and i said lets talk cos this kind of accusation is not for discussion on whatsapp. I call him and he rejected my call, i call him again and he still rejected my call, i told him to please pick my call and he refuse. Fearing, (this guy wan chop my money) i text him to send my remaining cash in his account; 3k was remaining but told him to send me 2k6 which he did and the next thing he blacklisted my number, blocked all the numbers he knew me with. I went to his house and this guy refuse to see me, i waited and gave him time and went to his house again, for were, he refuse to see me. I called the other friend of ours and reported to him what happen between me and him; he came between us to try and settle the issue, tried telling him what he did shutting me out without explaining myself and getting to the cause of the issue but he bluntly refused. I myself (to God who made me) wasn’t bothered cos i didn’t do what he accuse me of, but was bothered on the status of my orders, he can manipulate it and I will not get my goods and cant tracked it and will not know when it reached its destination ( it can get lost and can’t get a refund and that means i lost my money).
so i waited whether he will have a change of heart but as i am typing this, this guy is adamant and refuse even to send me the tracking IDs so am stucked, that’s 5weeks now from inception. I reported him and he told the man that he will call me but my other friend call me to informed me that he said i should report him to any one higher, that he will never give me the password or even the tracking IDs, he didn’t care!.
Now with this issue at hand, am no longer in PH and he left also, only his contact number i have and nothing else.
Please how will i go about this issue? If am lucky the goods came and am contacted, fine.
What if am not lucky? The goods are lost or he manipulated it? How do i go about it? Those with experience, help!
Re: Cant Track My Orders Due To Lack Of Tracking Ids by 88Craze: 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Cant Track My Orders Due To Lack Of Tracking Ids by MickzyDonald: 12:13am On Jul 29, 2020
No kill urself o,just track his number with a number he doesnt recognise then take SARS go burst am...thank me later tho
Re: Cant Track My Orders Due To Lack Of Tracking Ids by Elsquidme(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
MickzyDonald:
No kill urself o,just track his number with a number he doesnt recognise then take SARS go burst am...thank me later tho
hmmm, but am in Jos now and he is in benin

(1) (Reply)

George Floyd Buried In Mbaise / Bye-elections: Senate Bye-elections In Plateau, Imo Etc, Arewa Vows To Protest W / Ghanaians Launch Water ATM Machine, Where You Can Pay Before Fetching Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.