Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' (73666 Views)

Mummified Man, Stoneman Willie, To Be Buried After 128 Years On Display In US / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Husband And Wife Buried Together In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Kenobzee(m): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2020
no be only George obinna floyd, na George Olawole Floyd or maybe George Okon Floyd.

this people will not kee me with laff

hahahaha

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Nchenches: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2020
175:
Whaaaaaaaaaat?

grin angry cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy gringrin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy angry grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I dey shame for this people ooo!

Let me laugh again!

angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See this as drama to remove your mind momentarily away from the misery in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2020
This country is full of mad people, see as that woman is cry as she have every seen the guy or even knew he existed until he die. Nawa for attention seeker for this country

5 Likes

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by anonimi: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2020
LilSmith55:
They even carry the US Flag bury am, Some people even they cry for background

Na so now.
Every black man wants to be part of the oyinbo success story without doing the commensurate work and labour for their own communities.
Slaves forever is what we will be if we continue this way.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by mrkings84(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2020
Why are my biafran brothers like this?
Suddenly George has turn to Obinna Chukwuemeka....

George binna Floyd ki una there!!!
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by IkemChris(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2020
donstan18:
Our problem in this country is bigger the world's problem.

My brother we have many mad men in this country ooooo
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Olodo24: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2020
Nollywood Commotion
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Seunpaul01(m): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2020
When you think you have seen it all....
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2020
End shall never wonder... Tenderful!
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Goodquestion(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2020
SmartPolician:
That Reverend father is a disgrace to Catholic Church

He should be queried

undecided undecided undecided

Rev father with that gown? That man is a pastor.
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by TellMeTheTruth(m): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2020
Djyucee1:
Is this a joke grin grin? I can spot someone crying in the picture

Nothing we person no go see for this country cheesy

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by lenghtinny(m): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2020
Just take a look at these yabaleft candidates angry
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Ouchbabe(f): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2020
Another avenue for the pastor to scam people. Burial contribution must be collected. Some Nigerian pastors disgracing themselves since 15 B. C

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Viking007(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2020
donstan18:
Our problem in this country is bigger the world's problem.
cheesy cheesy
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by PHAYOL81: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2020
Just when I thought I have seen ti all, then this. Jeez! is this how shallow-minded/half-wit these people are that anyone of them can say even the dumbest of things and still amass good number of devoted followers? See them cladded in black and some of them even crying over that foolish play.
Han-Han. Can't just stop laughing since I saw this news grin grin grin grin grin. This is the height of it all when it comes to foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by deavicky(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2020
Honestly this country do tire me.
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by kemmylove101: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2020
How i share the same country with this lot is beyond me undecided
I think they should go and check the root of the others killed before him and do the needful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Simbrixton(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2020
Igbo people sef

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Righteousness89(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2020
I Don't Understand what's happening these days

Of what Importance is this act to the Assignment of Soul Winning..

The KING is Coming and You engaged in Irrelevant Non-essentials...
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Dexter23401: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2020
How foolish!!!
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by kingthreat(m): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2020
Now I am in support of Biafra. Because of this, Nigerians in America will be looked down on. Please not every Nigerian reasons this reteardedly.

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2020
Nairaland is toxic. Action of few people hàs degenerated to ethnic bashing by self acclaimed educated individuals. What is the benefit of education when one posseses heart-filled hate for other ethnic group?

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Coldfeets: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2020
What kind of useless Nollywood movie is this?
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by phorget(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2020
Now Benin people will also claim that Floyd Osas is from Benin o.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Tranquillity360: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
They will claim to be fighting racism but they call their fellow brothers animal in the zoo and n1gger. embarassed
yes just like a fellow brother that starved 3 million kids of people he claims to be his brothers.

Even stole all their money.
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by winkmart: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2020
Who are the ones crying. Is this supposed to be a movie
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Essence20(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2020
Which Floyd again?
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by evy4ch(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2020
Casket should be checked the pastor fit use the excuse to bury something like charms.
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Beny2019(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2020
Whataaafuck...!
And he never for once visited Imo while he was alive! Plz allow that black americana's spirit to drink cold beer wherever he may be right now.
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Kay25(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2020
some Igbos with this their claiming mentality it is everything they will claim it belongs to them alone..now stupidity and shamelessness no dey gree commotion from their mind

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Zeezy81: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2020
These people will never stop embarrassing themselves. Do have an idea how many Nigerians of known and established Ibo origin die in the US daily? Shake my head

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) / See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) / Man Buried In A Star Beer Bottle Casket In Ghana. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.