Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,654 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Graphics Driver Issues (help) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Graphics Driver Issues (help) (323 Views)

Nvidia Graphics Driver Problem / Can I Install Any Type Of Graphics Driver On My Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Driver Issues (help) by clarkmos15(m): 2:26am On Jul 29, 2020
I was using Windows 7 professional (32 bit)so i downloaded and installed a particular nvidia graphics Driver

when I installed Windows 7 ultimate (64 bit)yesterday because I needed it to run a software, the old graphics driver I downloaded (32 bit) was not installing the graphics card it was saying system not compatible
so o downloaded another one(64 bit)
but it is still saying the same thing

I would not have any of this problem if my windows update head was correct, it has been saying checking for update since

please what the solution
Re: Graphics Driver Issues (help) by horllamy(m): 2:37am On Jul 29, 2020
I think you need to upgrade to Windows 8.1 or 10 bcus the driver doesn’t support windows 7.
Re: Graphics Driver Issues (help) by falcon01: 2:45am On Jul 29, 2020
clarkmos15:
I was using Windows 7 professional (32 bit)so i downloaded and installed a particular nvidia graphics Driver

when I installed Windows 7 ultimate (64 bit)yesterday because I needed it to run a software, the old graphics driver I downloaded (32 bit) was not installing the graphics card it was saying system not compatible
so o downloaded another one(64 bit)
but it is still saying the same thing

I would not have any of this problem if my windows update head was correct, it has been saying checking for update since

please what the solution
update it from Device Manager

1 Like

Re: Graphics Driver Issues (help) by clarkmos15(m): 2:46am On Jul 29, 2020
horllamy:
I think you need to upgrade to Windows 8.1 or 10 bcus the driver doesn’t support windows 7.
but it worked perfectly with the windows professional, I downloaded the win7 file
Re: Graphics Driver Issues (help) by clarkmos15(m): 2:47am On Jul 29, 2020
falcon01:
update it from Device Manager
it takes forever,it says searching for driver online,and I'm using a 4G connection
Re: Graphics Driver Issues (help) by falcon01: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2020
clarkmos15:

it takes forever,it says searching for driver online,and I'm using a 4G connection
enter Mvidia and download the specific Driver for It, I.E if its Nvidia GTX 1060 you search for it in the Nvidia website, select your OS and the Architecture and download the driver.
Re: Graphics Driver Issues (help) by zickko10(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2020
I suggest for u to use snappy driver or driver pack
It will help u alot

But to download it will cost alot of data oooh
Re: Graphics Driver Issues (help) by zickko10(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2020
U said u were using the driver on win7 professional 32bit ...while no install wins7_ professional 64bit and install the driver may be it will work or use that snappy driver that I suggest to u earlier
Re: Graphics Driver Issues (help) by khorlynz(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2020
I'll suggest you upgrade your OS to Windows 10, get the license key if you don't have one so that you won't have issues. After this, your Laptop will auto update all your peripheral including the graphics card.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Our Newly Arrived Wifi / SOLD. USA Used Acer Mini For Sale. / For Sale HP Elitebook 840 G1 (USA Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.