Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Stella Immanuel: Us-based Doctor Is A MFM Pastor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stella Immanuel: Us-based Doctor Is A MFM Pastor (663 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' / Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Immanuel: Us-based Doctor Is A MFM Pastor by philiancoop(m): 3:24am On Jul 29, 2020
The video of US-based Dr Stella Immanuel that has gone viral had drawn the attention of many people from all over the world.

Dr Stella is a Nigerian-trained medical doctor but many people do not know she's a pastor in the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries lead by Dr. Daniel K. Olukoya. The organization is based in Lagos Nigeria and has branches all over the world.

Dr Stella runs a YouTube channel by the name DrStella Immanuel where she preaches about deliverance from witches and supernatural forces. This channel has since received many visits obviously seen in the recent comments on her videos

While US citizens loyal to the Republican candidate of the November elections and seating president Donald Trump think she's right, others have actually called her out over her believes and labeled her an unreliable source of information.
Re: Stella Immanuel: Us-based Doctor Is A MFM Pastor by philiancoop(m): 3:27am On Jul 29, 2020
Dr Stella

Re: Stella Immanuel: Us-based Doctor Is A MFM Pastor by philiancoop(m): 3:28am On Jul 29, 2020
more

Re: Stella Immanuel: Us-based Doctor Is A MFM Pastor by philiancoop(m): 3:28am On Jul 29, 2020

Re: Stella Immanuel: Us-based Doctor Is A MFM Pastor by Goldencheese(m): 4:29am On Jul 29, 2020
This is just a distraction. I am a Christian but in my university days the lecturers that impacted me most were Muslim lecturers and one of them was a traditional worshipper but very brilliant. They were just out of this world. If I had despised them, I would never have learnt from these greats.

So whether she is Deeper Life, Mountain of Fire or whatever, they should stop behaving like children and scientifically deconstruct her argument. All this digging into her past or life in order to discredit her is surely not scientific.

1 Like

Re: Stella Immanuel: Us-based Doctor Is A MFM Pastor by Timi141: 4:54am On Jul 29, 2020
They should scrap the accreditation of the university that trained this woman.

1 Like

Re: Stella Immanuel: Us-based Doctor Is A MFM Pastor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25am On Jul 29, 2020
Watching and waiting.....

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Take Post-exposure Prophylaxis(pep) After One Week / Astrazenica Vaccine Is Not Effective Many Countries Regect It Please Don't Take / Help! Is This Just High BP Or Anxiety Or Witchcraft?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.