Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

What To Do To Healnaturally From Poverty - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Healnaturally From Poverty (349 Views)

How Just One Video Moved Her From Poverty To Prosperity. / They Laughed When I Said I'd Be The One To Elevate My Family From Poverty....but / Stop Procastination And Break Away From Poverty And Unemployment - Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do To Healnaturally From Poverty by Liftkid(m): 3:32am On Jul 29, 2020
Hungerbad, poverty issa sin oo, is a sin oo!

Whats Poverty ?? Its a sickness. The worst sickeness ever. are you suffering from it and want to heal and breakfree?

Do you want poverty to die in your family tree? We are here with Good news yet no Bible, rather a remedy against the malady poverty.

What does it feel like to be poor?

You need not be Told, anyone who has ever struggeld with that, knows how extremely expensive it is to be poor. Most of us thinks that poverty is being hungry, naked or homeless alone..

No! Poverty entails more than the lack of income, productive resources to ensure sustainable livelihoods. Its manifestations are not limited to hunger, malnutrituon, limited access to education and other basic services, discrimination and exclusion as well as the lack of participation in decision-making, poverty of being unwanted, unloved , uncared for, is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.

What to do to break away from poverty?

No doubt, you must have come across
Article about what to do to make money online,

The types of hand work to learn in order to be independent financially,

What to study in school and get get employed after school.

Here at HealNaturally its a different case.

We are going to teach, lecture and tutor you in a jargon-free language how we broke through and healed completely from Poverty.

Please continue reading below
Re: What To Do To Healnaturally From Poverty by Liftkid(m): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2020
A worthy read
Re: What To Do To Healnaturally From Poverty by ojjp: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Liftkid:
A worthy read

Hello Bros,
I need ur assistance in domaining.
Can I have ur WhatsApp No pls?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Healnaturally From Poverty by OYENIYIJK: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nice one bro. One needs to shun family a bit. It happened to me also being a small boy.

I need to discuss some things with you concerning my findings. Some domains I'm seeing for parking ain't dot com extension.

E.g, the one I saw today - MathsDoctor//co//uk. The name will expired today and I'm pretty sure it will not drop.

Mainly for parking, I think one needs to test other extensions.

another name also, ScrapsYard//com. This one is a bit good but their trust flow and citation flow is low to your mighty domain ( I mean sewingandcraftclub)

All in all, chat me anytime you open your WhatsApp again. I know their will be more things in the black pot, I want to know them wink
Re: What To Do To Healnaturally From Poverty by Liftkid(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
ojjp:

Hello Bros,
I need ur assistance in domaining.
Can I have ur WhatsApp No pls?

Pm

(1) (Reply)

China Preorder Group / Choose Between Phone Accessory Business And Footwear. / How To Earn Up To 2k Daily With No Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.