Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past (20309 Views)

Saraki Asks Oshiomhole To Resign / Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by rindeog: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2020
old things av passed away...
Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Stallion93(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2020
Ok sir, but The past is all you have, You clearly have no Future for us to Focus

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by offongk(m): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2020
oshomole will fail again in Edo this time

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Kobicove(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2020
This man has absolutely no iota of integrity undecided

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by tfelicityk(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2020
#Lobatan
Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by AreaFada2: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2020
Very foolish guy. No wonder his foreign albino ran away. She has stopped focusing on all the Edo money you stole to import her and the sweet mouth and lies you told her. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by 2cribz: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2020
Bury your head in shame shortest 4.5ft man. Why is nigeria not china.he and all bastards past leaders deserve instant execution. Nigeria is cursed

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Blaze232(m): 7:17am On Jul 29, 2020
When u were ranting like a fool .u didn't know abi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by AreaFada2: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2020
rindeog:
old things av passed away...
Well, voters are not God.

Right now voters need someone who will focus on serving them faithfully and honestly. Or at least someone they feel would do so. Whoever or from whichever party that may be.

He should sort out his past with God on judgement day.
Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by semyman: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2020
Loquacious midget

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by nairaman66(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2020
Very funny guy..

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Muhylonaire007: 7:21am On Jul 29, 2020
Who else is tired of seeing this ugly ass bitch grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by olaric(m): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2020
sugarboi52:
Lol. The past define the future ooo..

Anyway, I can send you 25 Old Yoruba Christian Songs to your fone on WhatsApp with just N2,000 on 0 7 0 6 3 7 8 9 9 12.

These are evergreen songs you will like. We also have Obey/Orlando/KSA collections. Check my profile for more details.

You better lower your price because nobody will pay you ₦2,000 for songs that can be downloaded online at much affordable cost. With that amount, I can get more than 25 evergreen songs and still have enough data left to do other things.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by OmoOduduwa01: 7:23am On Jul 29, 2020
Behold all things have passed away grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2020
The value of a man is known by the extent to which he stands by his words which he once gave in trust

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Hiploko(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2020
Shameless man..

Simply means you have no value.

Shifting from post to post because of selfish interests.

I am surprised the Obaseki team is not using those videos of where he insulted Ize Iyamu maximally

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by israelmao(m): 7:26am On Jul 29, 2020
Oshiomhole who talks before he thinks,Prof. of Mouth Diarrhoea

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Damseldammie(f): 7:26am On Jul 29, 2020
It's means you don't put your mouth in motion before your brain is in gear next time....

Shorishori

Chuchuchu

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by hatiri(m): 7:27am On Jul 29, 2020
ebenhazard:
When you talk next time you will let your mouth connect with your brain
next time think twice b4 uttering any word

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by mrkings84(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2020
APC world wide are known for fake campaign promises
Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Odumanudo: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2020
Two-faced midget playing God. Edo people aren't fools. We can't vote for a man you swore to be a thief, acid thrower, fake pastor four years ago. Edolites will vote for Obaseki whom you praised his leadership acumen and Zeal to serve Edo State.
Oshiomhole cannot wish away the good governance of Governor Obaseki. September, I dare say will put an end to this obhiakpo (dwarf) attempt to play godfather.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by elisho: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2020
useless old idiot

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Why shouldn't they?

When that is the only achievement of gov Obaseki. undecided

So what else do you want them to use for campaig? Are you not aware even Ganduje of Kano state is being used for campaign? [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by FlashDboy: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2020
Bad product - Obaseki is a goner. Like Oshobaba said, all the 18 LGA's are for APC.

Sound victory for POI. Obaseki better start campaigning with his achievements ie if he has any rather than focus on Oshomhole who is not even on the ballot.
Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by 6digitscomrade: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2020
Crownbefitsme:
Youths back Ize-Iyamu

https://thenationonlineng.net/oshiomhole-to-pdp-dont-focus-on-things-i-said-in-the-past/
ahahah baba even ur past ,present and future is under focus lol

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:37am On Jul 29, 2020
Simplyleo:
Why shouldn't they?

When that is the only achievement of gov Obaseki. undecided

So what else do you want them to use for campaig? Are you not aware even Ganduje of Kano state is being used for campaign?

Oshiomhole even as he Mumu reach Still get sense pass you grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Samstar4now(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2020
The same Obaseki of apc and Ize-Iyamu of pdp now switched sides, making their campaign promises as usual to our "leaders of tomorrow"? Who did this to Nigeria? This is not the first time we are hearing youth empowerment. Until we start holding our leaders accountable on fake promises and our youth realising that that tomorow starts now, we will continue getting same result.
Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by friday2011(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2020
olaric:

You better lower your price because nobody will pay you ₦2,000 for songs that can be downloaded online at much affordable cost. With that amount, I can get more than 25 evergreen songs and still have enough data left to do other things.

I swear, the guy feels we are in the eighties...

Even at #500, I doubt if pple will turn up.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by PropertyBuying(f): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2020
Interesting revelations unfolding in Edo politics.

Do you have a budget for buying your home. We can work with that. Get in touch with us on WhatsApp here https:///2348155539270

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! / Jonathan Govt. Created 469,070 Jobs In 2015 Before Leaving Office – NBS / Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.