Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,908 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Tiktok Will Start Paying You Soon : Searchengineland - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tiktok Will Start Paying You Soon : Searchengineland (299 Views)

Progress: Nigerians Must Stop Paying Tithes And Start Paying Taxes - Reno Omokri / Investment Plan That Will Be Paying You At Least 2$ On Every 10$ Within 24% / Top Questions: When Will Webtalk Start Paying Their Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiktok Will Start Paying You Soon : Searchengineland by WordpressPhysco: 7:06am On Jul 29, 2020
While it seems like TikTok is probably the worst thing that happened to humanity since Kpop, a rather good news is that you can make money with it as they've decided to start paying content creators.

To make money you want to use a VPN and get things done.

The criteria for payment

* Be at least 18 years old
* Live in the United States
* Meet a baseline for followers
* Consistently post original content that doesn’t violate community guidelines.

Will TikTok Last, Toxic?

I guess they will be banned in the US soon. Would serve them right, since China also blocks all the American apps and websites.

However, the tension is, they've long been fingered as a potential Chinese government spying tool.

I once read an article that suggests they're considering being sold to US investors to douse the tensions.

Main News source: https://www.searchenginejournal.com/tiktok-starts-200-million-fund-to-pay-users-for-content/375687/?utm_campaign=trending-news-hello-bar

(1) (Reply)

Online POS (4 Digits And 6 Digits Pre Auth Needed Urgently / Something Better Than Forex And Less Risk / I Will Design a Flier, Business Card And Logo For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.