Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids (39456 Views)

Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD / Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by MRLfoods: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2020
NOTED
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by mentored: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2020
Tabithatim:
28-Year-Old Nigerian Graduates From University After Being Widowed With 4 Kids

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/28/mum-four-widowed-27-graduates-university-fulfil-husbands-wishes-died-final-year-phd-13049385/

God kept you.

He will give you strength to bring up this army in HIS fear.
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2020
I don't even know what to say

Sorry

Congratulations

RIP

All the best with the boys.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by BennyDGreat: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2020
Chai. May God give her the strength and wisdom to raise those young champs
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by haconni(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2020
GOOD DAY ALL!

Please I have a very durable, neatly used 60ltr deep freezer for sale in Enugu at a very affordable price.
Bought brand new but not used.

I can deliver to any part of the country provided I get payment first since I am selling because of an urgent financial need.

My Whatsapp phone is bad at the moment so only calls or text can go for now on 09024649986

Thanks!
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by 9jaBloke: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2020
Jeez. This story got to me sad. She'll be from fine.
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by exquisitehair(f): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2020
God that has brought you this far will not let you down. It is well.
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by lexy2014: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2020
jamalnation:
Strong woman

Yes she's strong but don't take away d support, d empathy, d human side of education which she received from her school. Something that was key to her success. It's difficult to get that kind of support here in Nigeria
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by princejones(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2020
Chai,the Lord is your strength. Congratulations on you MSC degree
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by manunitedbabes: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2020
Courageous woman. God will bless ur kids... Don't give up still... The future is bright . . . I believe Michael can't die with his two eyes closed . . .
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by Teenaira: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2020
Tabithatim:
28-Year-Old Nigerian Graduates From University After Being Widowed With 4 Kids

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/28/mum-four-widowed-27-graduates-university-fulfil-husbands-wishes-died-final-year-phd-13049385/

Just want to say a BIG THANK YOU. I pray the boys will grow to become a real source of joy to you
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by onome2013: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2020
May God continue to shower you and the children with His wisdom. They shall grow to become very fame in UK . In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by Elsiedaniels(f): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2020
Here
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by Friendlyjoe: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Wow...so touching.... submerged in a miasma of melancholy right now

That looks like four real niggarrrz...wow! Niggarzz everywhere... that's what am talking... unlike me....fuckkk...one niggarrr among five girls...damnnn

If i be the mother...I nor go just trouble them with too much education
School nor be everything

First born fit manage read petroleum engineering
The second boy go enter music.. become a young rapper...
Third one go dey ball for field...footballer
Fourth one go manage read computer science and begin bomb

Badt guy
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by KingRabota: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2020
Kudos to her

But meehn family planning no dey side.
See as she just produced them all no space between batches.
But it's all good !!
We Roll !

1 Like

Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by dapsoneh: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

That looks like four real niggarrrz...wow! Niggarzz everywhere... that's what am talking... unlike me....fuckkk...one niggarrr among five girls...damnnn

School nor be everything

use our brain
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2020
Blessed are the poor 

Key words: Priest Pastor Child Rape 

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03D-CjXwGgVJ3pw-stmF6XZtrhKNw:1594641868981&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiD05Pxl8rqAhUpgnIEHceLBEoQ_AUoA3oECAwQAw&biw=360&bih=520

You won't laugh at me after you see what they are covering up with the fake Coronavirus news of deaths everyday. It's a big hoax. Use the power of social media to name them devils so security forces can round them up, so your prosecutors can trial them and finally Nigerian judges can judge them. As a Sango follower I am a firm believer in civilized law and I hate jungle justice because only devils win with it. 

Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by offset67(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2020
beautiful milf
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by Lorenzop: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

School nor be everything

abeg. wetin be bomb u always refer to....is it atomic boom or nuclear boom ?
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by ebuka10box(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2020
she was on my department and level too, futo (2015)geology.....thumbs up mami
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by ogbonnachrys: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2020
This niggarrr sef, i dey feel u sha. Damn niggarrr

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

School nor be everything

Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by ikay00406(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

School nor be everything

LOL.. You're crazy
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2020
So sad, but congrats to her. I'm sure he's still with her and their kids.
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by kkinternet: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
More blessings all the way dear..Congrats
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by DavidTariq96(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
Jah bless... Slay Queens, oya you people should come and see ooo
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by DavidTariq96(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

School nor be everything

When a real nigga sees a real niggas, he knows that's a real niggas. You are a real nigga, ur head get too much oil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by Gudiza(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
phatlytall:
Take the child bearing easy
Eggzactly! what's the rush?
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by Nwaceci1234(f): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
May God be with You dear and strengthen U more and more in Jesus name amen
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by Nwaceci1234(f): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
Gudiza:

Eggzactly! what's the rush?
But she make it
Re: Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids by Gudiza(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nwaceci1234:
But she make it
many more did not make it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OND And NCE http://www.insourcinglimited.com/car/newforms/career_Trans_Officer.a / Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family / No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.