Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Please Help My Facebook Account Is Disabled - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help My Facebook Account Is Disabled (285 Views)

Non Hosted Nigerian Verified Adsense Account Is Now Available For Sale / Adsense Account Is Ready For Sale - With Guarantee On It / Content.ad Account Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Facebook Account Is Disabled by keystone123(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2020
Last week l notice I cannot not gain access to my Facebook account and l try to regain through Facebook photo verification.
It happened again yesterday when I went back to my Facebook and a massage came up asking me to review my Facebook account because is now disabled.

I have two options, one is to download your profile details, second on is for me to add my mobile number for verification OTP that they will and me 6digits number to my phone for verification. I click download my profile details option which took a longtime after l waited for sometime to download l have to stop and forcefully add my number and l got message contains 6digit number the message look suspicious as it not direct from Facebook as sender name contain *mssg" and contain says :sama this code ****** which look somehow to me, so l didn't type in the code and l log my Facebook account out.

Please what can l do to regain my Facebook back. Please help. God bless you all as you did.
Re: Please Help My Facebook Account Is Disabled by 88Craze: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2020
Is it Temporary Disabled or Permanently Disabled?
Re: Please Help My Facebook Account Is Disabled by keystone123(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2020
88Craze:
Is it Temporary Disabled or Permanently Disabled?

I think it temporary, l can login but l cannot access it until l verify the phone verification option which l am not trust is from Facebook
Re: Please Help My Facebook Account Is Disabled by Chris525: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2020
Could it be the pidgin language version?

Just before you click 'send code' go to the url & be sure it reads...

https://facebook.com...

Once its same then you're good to go.

Do note that unless you put a wrong password to warrant the lock, someone tried to access your account. You may have to change your password to a stronger one.
Re: Please Help My Facebook Account Is Disabled by keystone123(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2020
Thanks so much,l have app and it show same l open online it the same it not on pidgin version l wonder how come.
I will recheck again though
I just don't want to lose it.
Re: Please Help My Facebook Account Is Disabled by keystone123(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2020
At the search bar it web.Facebook.com l am getting it now http://www.Facebook.com

I don't even know if web.Facebook.com is right
Re: Please Help My Facebook Account Is Disabled by keystone123(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2020
I have try to change my password see is still take me to the same page to add my phone number

Re: Please Help My Facebook Account Is Disabled by Chris525: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Check the url, if its same like I told you proceed.

keystone123:
I have try to change my password see is still take me to the same page to add my phone number

(1) (Reply)

Closed / I Mistakenly Loaded 4000 Airtime(mtn) To My Phone And I Want To Sell / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.