Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Olamide Caused It, Young Chief Planned To Sue Olamide Over Lost Of His Account - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Caused It, Young Chief Planned To Sue Olamide Over Lost Of His Account (648 Views)

Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" / Wizkid Applauds Olamide Over His 'Lagos Na Wa' 7th Album Release / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Photo, Captions It 'Young Fine Boy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Caused It, Young Chief Planned To Sue Olamide Over Lost Of His Account by Instablog9jaa: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2020
The young star, Young Chief who managed to rack up an impressive 459k followers and also got verified few months ago on Instagram cries out as his verified account was hacked, starts off his video in tears.

He explaining that his old Instagram account got mysteriously hacked. “I'm in the middle of uploading a photo, automatically i was logout. I've tried to get it back, I'm calling everyone I can and I will make Olamide pay for it,” he said.

He accused Olamide, It appears as though his account was taken down on the platform due to the beef he had with Olamide.

His verified account was @youngchief but now using @youngchiefbadip

Re: Olamide Caused It, Young Chief Planned To Sue Olamide Over Lost Of His Account by popsy2(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Olamide Caused It, Young Chief Planned To Sue Olamide Over Lost Of His Account by 88Craze: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2020
Hmmm confused people
Re: Olamide Caused It, Young Chief Planned To Sue Olamide Over Lost Of His Account by Chatinews: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2020
88Craze:
Hmmm confused people

I'm telling u grin
Re: Olamide Caused It, Young Chief Planned To Sue Olamide Over Lost Of His Account by Chatinews: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2020
No love for Nigeria music industry
Re: Olamide Caused It, Young Chief Planned To Sue Olamide Over Lost Of His Account by News247updates: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olamide Caused It, Young Chief Planned To Sue Olamide Over Lost Of His Account by News247updates: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chatinews:
No love for Nigeria music industry

So true

(1) (Reply)

Davido Returns To Social Media, See His New Music Video / Bobrisky’s 150, 000 Naira Hair / Alleged Photo Of Army Commander,who Ordered Killing Of Protesters At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.