Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Am Lesbian Now, I Am Tired Of Men – Princess Shyngle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Lesbian Now, I Am Tired Of Men – Princess Shyngle (593 Views)

“I Am Lesbian” - American Singer Kehlani Opens Up She Is Homosexual / "Nollywood Actresses Wit Classy Lifestyle Sleeps Wit Rich Men"- Princess Shyngle / Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Lesbian Now, I Am Tired Of Men – Princess Shyngle by RandomAfrican1: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2020

Princess Shyngle says she’s lesbian now and that she is tired of men and their antics.

Source; https://africaatrandom.com/i-am-lesbian-now-i-am-tired-of-men-princess-shyngle/

The Gambian actress who broke into prominence in the Ghanaian movie industry implied that men were untruthful and untrustworthy as such she would prefer to date women going forward.

She adds that any woman who wants to date her must be “hotter and finer than her.”

She made the declaration on her Instagram page where she captioned it as, “I have good taste in women oh. You must be finer and hotter than me for me to date you. Send in your applications ladies no men allowed I’m tired of y’all my next girlfriend has to be hot oh with a fat ass I’ll take care of you and spoil you rotten.”

Princess Shyngle recently broke up with her fiance, Frederick Abagi.
Re: I Am Lesbian Now, I Am Tired Of Men – Princess Shyngle by Splendor185: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2020
Update: George Floyd reburied in Mbaise Imo state Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USJqhY_hF4I
Re: I Am Lesbian Now, I Am Tired Of Men – Princess Shyngle by Bluebyrd: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2020
Her ex dodged a bullet
Re: I Am Lesbian Now, I Am Tired Of Men – Princess Shyngle by offset67(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2020
No bleeps given

Re: I Am Lesbian Now, I Am Tired Of Men – Princess Shyngle by donbachi(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2020
After u don use dem stew ur life finish.

(1) (Reply)

He Loves And Cares For Us After Knowing Our Imperfections-senator Dino Melaye / An Sami Sabon Dj Ab A Zaria City - Mubreeck Is Rapping Like Dj Abba Of Yns / "Laycon Will Win Bbnaija 5" - Kaisha Gives Reason, Opens Up On Fight With Nengi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.