Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Prof Gregory Ibe OFR, Commiserate With Gov Ikpeazu On The Death Of Chief Onuigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Gregory Ibe OFR, Commiserate With Gov Ikpeazu On The Death Of Chief Onuigbo (181 Views)

Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges / WAEC Denies Gregory Ibe’s Certificate As He Faces Fresh Legal Hurdles / Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prof Gregory Ibe OFR, Commiserate With Gov Ikpeazu On The Death Of Chief Onuigbo by gregoryjoe002(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2020
GUU/GOV/CON/06/20​July 28, 2020.

HIS EXCELLENCY,
OKEZIE VICTOR IKPEAZU, PH.D
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE
GOVERNMENT HOUSE
UMUAHIA

My Dear Governor,

COMMISERATION

I have received with rude shock disturbing news of the unfortunate demise of the State Chairman of the Caretaker Committee of our great party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Johnson Onuigbo.

It is therefore with hindsight of the unique personality and strategic socio-political relevance of the man fondly called 'Akinbod', not just to our state but to the entire Nigerian nation, that i write to commiserate with you my dear Governor.

Without any iota of doubt, Chief Onuigbo will be remembered as a calculated and deft leader who used his position as Chairman to foster peace and harmony within the Abia political class, thereby creating in the process, a conducive environment for the successful conduct of governance without undue interferences, and free of rancor and acrimony.

While therefore consoling you on this tragic loss of a stabilizing force in the body politic of our dear State, Abia, it is my earnest prayer that the good Lord will, in His sovereign benevolence, grant the soul of our departed leader eternal rest, as well as release grace, first to his immediate family, the state and the entire nation, to bear this irreparable lose with fortitude and equanimity.

PROF GREGORY IKECHUKWU IBE, Ph.D, OFR, (Enyi Abia),
Chancellor/Proprietor
Gregory University Uturu

Re: Prof Gregory Ibe OFR, Commiserate With Gov Ikpeazu On The Death Of Chief Onuigbo by Trivas: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Eid-el Karbir: Matawele Toto Commend Nigeria Muslim And Task Them To Pray For Pe / Osinbajo To Private Sector: Let’s Implement Esp Together / Part Time Online Jobs: Deadline Is 15/08/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.