Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Photo: Kiddwaya Giving His Mother Peck On Cheek - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Kiddwaya Giving His Mother Peck On Cheek (3867 Views)

Toyin Abraham Gives Wizkid A Peck At 2Baba Show / Annie Idibia Gives Ubi Franklin A Peck On Airplane On Their Way To Dubai / Teni Hugs Burna Boy's Mum In Florida, Gives Her A Peck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Kiddwaya Giving His Mother Peck On Cheek by AmeboBook: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kiddwaya has made his absolutely gorgeous and youthful-looking mother his Woman Crush Wednesday (WCW). The handler of his Instagram page shared a photo of the BBNaija housemate giving his mother a peck on the cheek.

Read the caption below.

"#WCW My Woman Crush Wednesday is my mother I can't think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself".

Reactions below.

kiddwayasister: "Sweet momma,your womb is blessed,I celebrate you��❤️❤️".

theoyindml: "Awwwnnn mummy so Beautiful. Let's keep voting people".

dataawoof: "Wow so beautiful and young,we love you mummy".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Kiddwaya Giving His Mother Peck On Cheek by timibare(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
How old is this Kiddwaya again? This woman looks young

1 Like

Re: Photo: Kiddwaya Giving His Mother Peck On Cheek by DaddyRochie1642: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
Remove that Make Up lemme see her Real face grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Kiddwaya Giving His Mother Peck On Cheek by MackSoul: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Remove that Make Up lemme see her Real face grin grin

Baby dem fit use shovel dig that make up gringrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Kiddwaya Giving His Mother Peck On Cheek by yuswrld20(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
dis guy mama young pass him
Re: Photo: Kiddwaya Giving His Mother Peck On Cheek by jUeLiZ: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
so everything nw na news...issokay[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Photo: Kiddwaya Giving His Mother Peck On Cheek by Kemimarch16(f): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Why the mother Kon dey look like that,it seems the woman don't want that kiss from him lol
Re: Photo: Kiddwaya Giving His Mother Peck On Cheek by Mo3891: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
The mother of the player... I like his vibes and free spirit but let him just let Ozo and Nengi be free or Karma would always use Laycon to torment him and Erica
Re: Photo: Kiddwaya Giving His Mother Peck On Cheek by veli1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
why is he staring at me? cool
Re: Photo: Kiddwaya Giving His Mother Peck On Cheek by RosyIsBlessed: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
See how young she is.
Re: Photo: Kiddwaya Giving His Mother Peck On Cheek by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Whatever you do in this life have money
Re: Photo: Kiddwaya Giving His Mother Peck On Cheek by ArticleBeast: 2:40am On Jul 30, 2020
MackSoul:

Baby dem fit use shovel dig that make up gringrin
Na ur fellow man with big gbola and hairy chest u dey call baby...

Wetin bobrisky no go see for Tonto dike hand
Re: Photo: Kiddwaya Giving His Mother Peck On Cheek by MackSoul: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Na ur fellow man with big gbola and hairy chest u dey call baby...

Wetin bobrisky no go see for Tonto dike hand

Bobrisky gender dey show female grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Everyday Items Made With Solid Gold / Please Dont Show Kims Nude Photos! Kanye West Furious. / Messages Of Frustrated Guy Trying To Toast A ‘big Girl’ On Facebook [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.