Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Scholarships For Nigerian Students In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarships For Nigerian Students In Canada (247 Views)

Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions / Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students / Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships For Nigerian Students In Canada by Abeo2007: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hello my people! I found some scholarships and I want to share them with you. wink

Requirements for University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship Qualification

Offered annually to undergraduate international students entering first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term who have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement. Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms

International students who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada.

Academic merit

Application deadline: December 1, 2020

More programs and scholarships you can find here: https://international.studyfree.org/africa

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Fellowship Program 2021 / Best Ads-free Note-taking App / Mummy Calm Down Video Life Lessons Pt 2: Secrets To Gain In Calming Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.