Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,629 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

"Gay People Are The Pillars Of The Entertainment Industry" Taiwo Adeyemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Gay People Are The Pillars Of The Entertainment Industry" Taiwo Adeyemi (706 Views)

Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Gay People Are The Pillars Of The Entertainment Industry" Taiwo Adeyemi by KingSBB: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Fast-rising Nollywood actor, Taiwo Adeyemi reacted to the LGBTQ movement low-key happening in the entertainment industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZomQOmt3RQ
Re: "Gay People Are The Pillars Of The Entertainment Industry" Taiwo Adeyemi by 007sledge: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Your father
Re: "Gay People Are The Pillars Of The Entertainment Industry" Taiwo Adeyemi by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
How person go see well shaved clean Toto,go dey knack his fellow man baffles me.

UnaToto

1 Like

Re: "Gay People Are The Pillars Of The Entertainment Industry" Taiwo Adeyemi by MrSensor(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Quavo Has Urged Fans To Stop Drinking Hennessey / Watch The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh / Kobe Bryant: Mother-in-law Attempts To Extort His Demise For Financial Gain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.