Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (1592 Views)

Alcohol After Taking Flagyl Could Lead To Death - Dr. Olufunmilayo / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video / Indian Man Grows Four-Inch Horn After Head Injury (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Myrealtor(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
God bless you smiley
Re: . by Myrealtor(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: . by illicit(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Pls find a quiet place and help us pray about Corona
Re: . by RainOnMe: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lies
Re: . by Myrealtor(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
illicit:
Pls find a quiet place and help us pray about Corona

Smiles. It'll go as it came as soon as mankind learns the lesson it has to teach us. God bless you
Re: . by Stylekay: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
What is all these please?
Re: . by illicit(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
Myrealtor:

Smiles. It'll go as it came as soon as mankind learns the lesson it has to teach us. God bless you

What's that lesson? that we are helpless?
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
illicit:

What's that lesson? that we are helpless?

That man is just mere man.
That there's a higher being we can't do without.
That on our own, we are helpless.
That we are insufficient as on our own.
That we don't have it all figured out after all.
That in a twinkle of an eye, anything can happen.
That we can't predict life.
That....

1 Like

Re: . by illicit(m): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

That man is just mere man. That there's a higher being we can't do without. That on our own, we are helpless. That we don't have it all figured out after all. That in a twinkle of an eye, anything can happen. That we can't predict life. That....
U mean....
That life is meaningless?
That there's an higher being watching us suffer?
That we are actually at the mercy of someone who would rather destroy us?

1 Like

Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
illicit:

U mean....

That life without God is meaningless and void.

That there's a higher being in whom we can go into and be safe

That we are at risk and vulnerable outside God.

1 Like

Re: . by Myrealtor(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
illicit:

U mean....

There are various promises from God to we his creation documented in the Holy Bible ranging from peace of mind, good health, joy to wealth, longevity and most importantly Salvation of the immortal soul that every man possesses. But those promises come with certain conditions, meaning we have to live our lives in a certain way to be beneficiaries of those promises. We cannot ignore one aspect of God's promises and hope to get the benefits.

The tree that Adam and Eve ate of is the tree of knowledge of Good and evil, therefore we have the ability to obey God's instructions and obtain his promises for ourselves or we can choose to live our lives according to our whims, passions, selfish desires and be tossed about by the tides of evil which has dwelt on earth before the creation of man.
May God continue to bless and direct you
Re: . by illicit(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Myrealtor:

There are various promises from God to we his creation documented in the Holy Bible ranging from peace of mind, good health, joy to wealth, longevity and most importantly Salvation of the immortal soul that every man possesses. But those promises come with certain conditions, meaning we have to live our lives in a certain way to be beneficiaries of those promises. We cannot ignore one aspect of God's promises and hope to get the benefits.

The tree that Adam and Eve ate of is the tree of knowledge of Good and evil, therefore we have the ability to obey God's instructions and obtain his promises for ourselves or we can choose to live our lives according to our whims, passions, selfish desires and be tossed about by the tides of evil which has dwelt on earth before the creation of man.
May God continue to bless and direct you

Have u been able to live in these certain ways?
Re: . by illicit(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

That life without God is meaningless and void.
That there's a higher being in whom we can go into and be safe
That we are at risk and vulnerable outside God.
Are u safe?
Re: . by Myrealtor(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
illicit:

Have u been able to live in these certain ways?
From the time I came to realize God's plan for us I began to remodel my beliefs, thoughts, words and actions(under the guidance and instructions of the Holy Spirit) to conform to them. It hasn't been an easy or smooth journey because I'd lived my whole life believing and acting out the exact opposite of what God wanted me to be, but a thorough evaluation of the things I've been through and the word of God led me to understand that Our Heavenly Father's mercies are new every morning.
Two very important things I've been able to cultivate are love and fear of God. And with these two things everything I do,say or think daily is in accordance to his will. Remain blessed smiley

1 Like

Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
illicit:

Are u safe?

I feel safe, therefore I am safe.
Re: . by illicit(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Myrealtor:

From the time I came to realize God's plan for us I began to remodel my beliefs, thoughts, words and actions(under the guidance and instructions of the Holy Spirit) to conform to them. It hasn't been an easy or smooth journey because I'd lived my whole life believing and acting out the exact opposite of what God wanted me to be, but a thorough evaluation of the things I've been through and the word of God led me to understand that Our Heavenly Father's mercies are new every morning.
Two very important things I've been able to cultivate are love and fear of God. And with these two things everything I do,say or think daily is in accordance to his will. Remain blessed smiley

Did u hear about the CAN chairman that was abducted by BH?

Maybe he wasnt living in God's ways hmmm
Re: . by illicit(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

I feel safe, therefore I am safe.

Feeling is not knowing, at least in a court case.

Hey, did u hear about the girl that was raped in that Benin church?

hmmm she must be living a life without God, hence why she wasn't safe and vulnerable in the church, no wonder
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
illicit:

Feeling is not knowing, at least in a court case.

Hey, did u hear about the girl that was raped in that Benin church?

I did.
Why?
Re: . by illicit(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

I did. Why?
She wasn't qualified for protection, I get u now
Re: . by Myrealtor(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
illicit:

Are u safe?
Smiles... She is safe, far beyond the comprehension of the human mind
Re: . by illicit(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Myrealtor:
Smiles... She is safe, far beyond the comprehension of the human mind

U are not human?
Re: . by Myrealtor(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
illicit:

Did u hear about the CAN chairman that was abducted by BH?

Maybe he wasnt living in God's ways hmmm
Did you hear that Job lost his 7sons and 3daughters in one evening? And at the time no man was more faithful to God.
Our challenges are our friends for they serve to build our faith, strength and trust in God.
The ways of God are not the ways of man, this we cannot begin to fathom.
Re: . by illicit(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Myrealtor:
Did you hear that Job lost his 7sons and 3daughters in one evening? And at the time no man was more faithful to God.
Our challenges are our friends for they serve to build our faith, strength and trust in God.
The ways of God are not the ways of man, this we cannot begin to fathom.

But u just said, u live in a certain way therefore u are above challenges
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
illicit:

She wasn't qualified for protection, I get u now

◄ Matthew 10:28 ►

"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell."

Death is not the worst thing that can happen to a man.

Are you at peace?
Re: . by Myrealtor(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
illicit:

But u just said, u live in a certain way therefore u are above challenges
Kindly show me where I said so my brother
Re: . by Myrealtor(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
illicit:

U are not human?
No matter how hard you or I think or how many books you or I read , we can never grasp the plethora of things that our Heavenly Father protects us from daily
Re: . by illicit(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

◄ Matthew 10:28 ►

"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell."

Death is not the worst thing that can happen to a man.

Are you at peace?

What is the worst thing that happened to Abel.

Human beings were meant to live forever right?

Death is no longer a punishment?
Re: . by illicit(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Myrealtor:

Here is where u implied that if u Liv in a certain way, you are covered with mercy

but then again u mentioned Job
Re: . by Myrealtor(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
illicit:

Here is where u implied that if u Liv in a certain way, you are covered with mercy

but then again u mentioned Job
And your argument is that being covered with the mercy of God connotes being above challenges?
Not at all my dear brother. Just as a loving father keeps a child on the path of good morals via negative and positive reinforcers so does our Heavenly Father keep us on the path of righteousness by blessing us and also letting us go through certain challenges.
Re: . by illicit(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
Myrealtor:
And your argument is that being covered with the mercy of God connotes being above challenges?
Not at all my dear brother. Just as a loving father keeps a child on the path of good morals via negative and positive reinforcers so does our Heavenly Father keep us on the path of righteousness by blessing us and also letting us go through certain challenges.

hmmm proselytizers.

One can never win against y'all

u keep saying different and abstract things
Re: . by Myrealtor(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
illicit:

hmmm proselytizers.

One can never win against y'all

u keep saying different and abstract things
My brother, we aren't having an argument neither am I trying to convert anyone from their previously held beliefs. I am only stating that which I've tried, tested and confirmed.

At the time when I had ceased to believe in God due to the problems I encountered in my life and being exposed to various misleading ideas and literature, there was nothing anyone could have said at that time to turn me away from that path of destruction which I was headed because I thought I was so sure that if there was a God he wouldn't leave me to suffer in that manner smiley. But our ever faithful Heavenly Father who is Eternal knows that the life of man is like a grain of sand in a desert in comparison to eternity therefore, he is always patient with us.
So he takes his time to pre-ordain those series of events which will shock us into the realization of the pointlessness of our existence without him. God loves you my brother.
Re: . by Myrealtor(m): 3:14am On Jul 31, 2020
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cancer Girl Cured By The HIV Virus / See What Ebola Has Caused In Nigeria / Original Creatine Monohydrate (300 Capsules) For Sale (SOLD)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.