Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Bbnaija New Rules: All House Mates Available For Eviction Except Head And Deputy - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija New Rules: All House Mates Available For Eviction Except Head And Deputy (197 Views)

"I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out / #bbnaija: Here Are Big Brother Naija Housemates Up For Eviction This Week / Celebrity Housemates Reality TV Show: Eniola Badmus Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija New Rules: All House Mates Available For Eviction Except Head And Deputy by phylshan: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
Holidays are over for the BBNaija Lockdown housemates as the Sunday night eviction show heralds the beginning of nominations.

For the first Sunday night eviction, show host, Ebuka caught up with the housemates on highlights from the previous week. Nengi and Wathoni shared their HOH and deputy experience and challenges.
A new twist has been reported. All mates will be available for eviction apart from head of the house and the deputy. This deviates from the previous policy where those to be evicted come from four housemates with the least number of votes.

Re: Bbnaija New Rules: All House Mates Available For Eviction Except Head And Deputy by Friendlyjoe: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Can they evict all of them at ones? I'd vote if they can. My twitter timeline has been ruined by bbn

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Turn Edo Into War Zone, Oba Of Benin Warns Politicians / BAFTA TV Awards 2020: Complete List Of Winners And Their Outfits (photos) / Every Man Of God Need To See This Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.