Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

I desperately need to raise 1million before Xmas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I desperately need to raise 1million before Xmas (712 Views)

Make 6-7 Figures Before Xmas For Sure Or Get Your Money Back. / I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty / Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I desperately need to raise 1million before Xmas by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
In desperate need of money
Re: I desperately need to raise 1million before Xmas by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 03, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:
In desperate need of money

I can be supplying you Skrill
Re: I desperately need to raise 1million before Xmas by jayaim: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2020
If u can take risk investing in crypto & forex platform that pays well hit me up. If u are the type that don't take risk forget about it. Nothing ventured nothing gained. If u have $500 upwards I assure u of making more before Christmas
Re: I desperately need to raise 1million before Xmas by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
lofty900:

Lol, No thanks grin

They say you be scammer

1 Like

Re: I desperately need to raise 1million before Xmas by oyabak2020: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
lofty900:

If you are in Oyo state and you are interested in any of the following:

*Cassava farming
*Snail
*Fish farming
*Poultry
*Piggery
*Goat rearing
*Animal feeds production
*Vegetable farming
*Goat farming
*Grass cutter
*Rabbit rearing
*Mushroom farming
*Beekeeping

*Soap moaking
*Paint making
*Bead making
*Perfume making
*Shoe & bag making
*Insecticide making
*Digital marketing
*Makeup
*Chips production & packaging
*Catering services

Come let's train you, empower you and access zero interest loan.

Chat me up via signature for details
Re: I desperately need to raise 1million before Xmas by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
oyabak2020:

If you are in Oyo state and you are interested in any of the following:
*Cassava farming *Snail *Fish farming *Poultry *Piggery *Goat rearing *Animal feeds production *Vegetable farming *Goat farming *Grass cutter *Rabbit rearing *Mushroom farming *Beekeeping
*Soap moaking *Paint making *Bead making *Perfume making *Shoe & bag making *Insecticide making *Digital marketing *Makeup *Chips production & packaging *Catering services
Come let's train you, empower you and access zero interest loan.
Chat me up via signature for details
i need more info about this
Re: I desperately need to raise 1million before Xmas by oyabak2020: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
timebomb02:

i need more info about this
Chat me up via signature
Re: I desperately need to raise 1million before Xmas by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 05, 2020
Join girls in salons.
They make a lot of money this period.
Re: I desperately need to raise 1million before Xmas by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
angry
Join girls in salons.
They make a lot of money this period.

(1) (Reply)

It's Monday! / My Experience With Flutterwave After My First Deposit Of 23M / Latest Flush Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.