Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,773 members, 7,827,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Revelation Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected And Glorified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected And Glorified (138 Views)

Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected And Glorified by ochibuogwu5: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
It is revelation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified by the Spirit of the Father that produces salvation in any human being hence Jesus declared "No man can come to me unless my Father attracts/draws him/her" (John 6:44) and this He said to Peter when He declared that Jesus is the Messiah "...flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but my Father in Heaven" (Matthew 16:17) hence with all bible studies/theology/spirituality/engagement in all christian activities a human being can still be *locked outside the revelation of the genuine life of the Gospel of Jesus Christ* thus we all must seek mercy and grace with all humility and sincerity from the Father to release this revelation of the Gospel to us and all other human being in this our generation beyond our efforts, intellectual-capacity and self-righteousness. Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

If Prosperity Is Preached Too Much Than Salvation / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.