Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Webmasters Please Help With This Adsense Troubles - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Please Help With This Adsense Troubles (727 Views)

Judge This Adsense Case Please! / Adsense This, Adsense That. The truth about Adsense / Can Anyone Help Me With This Adsense Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Please Help With This Adsense Troubles by Winnerslfc(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2011
Hello!
Please i am in desperate need of your assistance.
I recently registered my new blog with google adsense. And after two days, i got this mail from google
". . .we did not accept your application for the issues below.
page type
your website is a type of site that we do not currently accept into our program. Such site includes:
chat site,
sites that drive traffic through cybersquatting.
Sites that contains excessive keywords in their contents or code of their pages. . ."
my blog is http://successsys..com
please help me review it and suggest why it was rejected and solutions.
Thanks.
Re: Webmasters Please Help With This Adsense Troubles by infomat234(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2011
I think google was right by banning you. Did you look at your site before apply for adsense?
Google will not approve site that are not properly design with unique content

The reason for your rejection is not chating site, cybersquatting or excessive keywords, the reason is site that contai code of their webpage.

Take a look at the site, you will see that it looks like as if the site was created with robot automatically.
The title of your blog, success system, is too much. the width of the content and sidebar is too small thereby making your site look as if it was not properly formatted.

You need to work on your site before applying.

Google approve site that will add value to their advertiser, visitors among others.

The easiest way to get your account approve is blogger, but you did it in a wrong way.

Try and correct those error and reapply, but if you still have problem getting your account approve, you get in touch with me and I will help you out.

ultimate_infos@yahoo.com or 07025401913
Re: Webmasters Please Help With This Adsense Troubles by Winnerslfc(m): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2011
@info,
thanks for your help, it was really appreciated.
Regarding the tittle, it don't understand "it is too much." is it that the characters were much or what.
Concerning the width, i will do that now.
Thanks once more.
Re: Webmasters Please Help With This Adsense Troubles by infomat234(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2011
The title of your page is SUCCESS SYSTEM. It is too much. May be the font size, try reducing it

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Webmaster ? / Tell Me What You Think About This / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.