Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. (69514 Views)

NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship Past Questions & Answers 2000 - 2021 PDF Updated / Nnpc/snepco Scholarship For 2018/2019 Is Out / 2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Abdullah36(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
Asadeeq30:
Is Snepco scholarship meant for students of host communities or what? 'cause i figured out that there is something fishy- Bias and partiality for awarding by the dragnet/scholastica
May be this time but during our time, there is nothing like unfairness that I know up. In fact the 3 of us that were awarded are in the same department & same state of origin
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Asadeeq30: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2021
Abdullah36:

May be this time but during our time, there is nothing like unfairness that I know up. In fact the 3 of us that were awarded are in the same department & same state of origin
but this time i think there is unfairness because they sent the names of 7 applicants of our department to the school for verification but none of us have received award letter despite the fact that all have CGPA above 4.5 and 270+ jamb scores
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Emaxwell(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Abdullah36:

During your time how many people where awarded?
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Emaxwell(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Asadeeq30:
but this time i think there is unfairness because they sent the names of 7 applicants of our department to the school for verification but none of us have received award letter despite the fact that all have CGPA above 4.5 and 270+ jamb scores

Was no one Awarded from your school

And what your course and school name

1 Like

Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Asadeeq30: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Emaxwell:

Was no one Awarded from your school

And what your course and school name
ABU
COURSE: MBBS
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Abdullah36(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Emaxwell:

During your time how many people where awarded?
No idea, what I only know is that me and my 2 classmates were shortlisted for the test and all of us got the scholarship
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Emaxwell(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Abdullah36:

No idea, what I only know is that me and my 2 classmates were shortlisted for the test and all of us got the scholarship

Okay then
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Mayh: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
Please is snepco still shortlisting??
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Asadeeq30: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2021
Mayh:
Please is snepco still shortlisting??
if they haven't contacted you, just get u mind off it. They are emotion-scammers
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Emsendo: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Anyone that have written Dragnet test for Undergraduate Scholarship this year should pls indicate... I want to know the nature, number of questions & time taken. Thanks
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Xandre: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Emsendo:
Anyone that have written Dragnet test for Undergraduate Scholarship this year should pls indicate... I want to know the nature, number of questions & time taken. Thanks
Dragnet differ from one Scholarship body to the other o.

Snepco last year was English and Maths, 50 questions each for 30mins apiece.

Shell/SPDC was Maths and Verbal reasoning, 20 questions each for 19mins apeice.

Midwestern was Numerical, Verbal, Abstract reasoning.

All were conducted by Dragnet.
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Emsendo: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Xandre:
Dragnet differ from one Scholarship body to the other o.

Snepco last year was English and Maths, 50 questions each for 30mins apiece.

Shell/SPDC was Maths and Verbal reasoning, 20 questions each for 19mins apeice.

Midwestern was Numerical, Verbal, Abstract reasoning.

All were conducted by Dragnet.

Do you have any idea how they always conduct for MTN...as they are going to conduct this year.

Because as at last year Workforce conducted for MTN and it was 60 questions for 60 minutes consisting of numerical, abstract and verbal reasoning as well as general knowledge...that's what I heard
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by captainbangz: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Emsendo:

Do you have any idea how they always conduct for MTN...as they are going to conduct this year.

Because as at last year Workforce conducted for MTN and it was 60 questions for 60 minutes consisting of numerical, abstract and verbal reasoning as well as general knowledge...that's what I heard
Has MTN called?
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Xandre: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Emsendo:

I don't know about MTN
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Elzak(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
Is NNPC/snepco still open for application for this year? I saw it somewhere that application closes on 2nd of October but the scholarship is nowhere to be found on scholastica
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by mujibson(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Elzak:
Is NNPC/snepco still open for application for this year? I saw it somewhere that application closes on 2nd of October but the scholarship is nowhere to be found on scholastica
It's just opened today.... It closes October 31st
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Mayh: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Did anyone else receive a mail from seplat?
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Nosainwe(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mayh:
Did anyone else receive a mail from seplat?
yea I did ,
Have you taken the test?
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by MageSkrillex: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
What's the idea behind seplat mail?
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by MageSkrillex: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Who has seplat past questions
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by sojious: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
Anyone with Seplat past question should share please
I just received the email for the test
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by sojious: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
MageSkrillex:
What's the idea behind seplat mail?
I was wondering too
No specific instructions in the mail
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by MageSkrillex: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Who has tried logging in on seplat
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by MageSkrillex: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
I logged in. There's no active test yet
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Lastbornbuns: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2021
MageSkrillex:
Who has seplat past questions
Check out ThankGod001's posts. He has a thread on seplat pqs
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Emsendo: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2021
Pls anyone that took SEPLAT test last year should please tell me; 1) Format 2) Number of questions 3) Time taken. Thanks.
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Bombadil(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
sojious:
Anyone with Seplat past question should share please
I just received the email for the test

I received 2 emails from seplat, one referencing an account on "Thinkexam", the other informing me that I've been shortlisted to take the test.

I have seplat past questions in PDF format.
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by MageSkrillex: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bombadil:

I received 2 emails from seplat, one referencing an account on "Thinkexam", the other informing me that I've been shortlisted to take the test.

Please send to me. evansavo@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by ThankGod001(m): 1:50am On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by sojious: 5:08am On Oct 18, 2021
Bombadil:

Pls send to my mail soj.ykn@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by DominicM: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Omo...
Seplat scholars where are you guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy / Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.