Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

NPower Batch A Versus NPower Batch B - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPower Batch A Versus NPower Batch B (775 Views)

Npower Batch A And Npower Batch B: NEXIT Training Commences February / Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPower Batch A Versus NPower Batch B by AutosBay(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
I have often wondered which of both batches was well dedicated in their places of primary assignment, as for me I would pick NPower Batch A.
Please share your opinion
Re: NPower Batch A Versus NPower Batch B by ekene101: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
AutosBay:
I have often wondered which of both batches was well dedicated in their places of primary assignment, as for me I would pick NPower Batch A.
Please share your opinion
Batch B were more dedicated because they were closely monitored.
In my PPA,at a time I was taking 3subjects ss1 to ss3 because school has only 2main teachers(principal and vp) aside being secretary to principal,only few batch A's were showing up once in a while,I thought we were the only ones available till news got to the king of the town about the activities because it's a community school named after him and he almost wrote to the board in the capital and principal had to call them to order before they showed up,yet till date,I still haven't met most of them. we fill and submit monthly returns and photocopies of time book monthly to the board unfailingly.
I know persons in batch A who has never smelled their PPA'S and were always first to receive alert when payment starts.
Re: NPower Batch A Versus NPower Batch B by AutosBay(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Well I know of an NPower batch B that was not coming to PPA at all. He comes only when we are requested to submit a document at the local government
Re: NPower Batch A Versus NPower Batch B by thebest1210(m): 5:39am On Jul 30, 2020
Oga, this your post will only cause division among the beneficiaries. Why not shelve it, while we they fight for their permanency in unity.
Re: NPower Batch A Versus NPower Batch B by AutosBay(m): 5:53am On Jul 30, 2020
thebest1210:
Oga, this your post will only cause division among the beneficiaries. Why not shelve it, while we they fight for their permanency in unity.
It's just an opinion poll
Re: NPower Batch A Versus NPower Batch B by Sapphy19(f): 5:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Permanency hmmmm, wetin suppose end 2yrs back but another grace of 2yrs was added yet we ain't satisfied.
Alot of batch A and B And beneficiaries are working... NOTHING LAST FOREVER BRO
thebest1210:
Re: NPower Batch A Versus NPower Batch B by Nizguy(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2020
Sapphy19:
Permanency hmmmm, wetin suppose end 2yrs back but another grace of 2yrs was added yet we ain't satisfied.

My dear, is their right as law abiding citizens. Let them agitate for what belongs to them.. I wonder why Nigeria and Nigerian are like this
Re: NPower Batch A Versus NPower Batch B by ekene101: 6:57am On Jul 30, 2020
Sapphy19:
I guess u forgot wen dey told Dem their permanency is in their voters card during election. A promise is a debt,they fulfilled theirs,now government wants to scam them. maybe this is what will cause d revolution dat will change the country.
Re: NPower Batch A Versus NPower Batch B by AutosBay(m): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Was it grace? I thought they said their votes was tied to their permanency

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant Is Needed / How Good Are You With The Internet, I Have A Job For You / Academic Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.