Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Africa Reopening For International Tourism – A-Z List Of Countries - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Africa Reopening For International Tourism – A-Z List Of Countries (23304 Views)

Global Giants: The World's Biggest Airline By Number Of Countries Served / List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily / Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Reopening For International Tourism – A-Z List Of Countries by PigTormentor: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=Sunofgod post=92244960][b][s]Nigeria

Reopening Soon

Nigeria reopened their passport offices July 1 and resumed domestic flights on July 8. Restrictions on domestic travel continue to lift.

While international flights are currently only available for nationals and residents, announcements are expected to be made soon on the resumption of tourism.
Re: Africa Reopening For International Tourism – A-Z List Of Countries by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Which of the Benin? Is it republic of Benin that alot of Nigerians have been flying from to Europe and other parts of the world? Flying out and flying in
Re: Africa Reopening For International Tourism – A-Z List Of Countries by Cypherfx: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Seychelles is my vacation spot come December by God's grace
Re: Africa Reopening For International Tourism – A-Z List Of Countries by Elsiedaniels(f): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
Here
Re: Africa Reopening For International Tourism – A-Z List Of Countries by RTSC: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
when ever I hear tourism in Nigeria I will be forced to remember all the Aba roads..
If aba roads was the biggest problem in Nigeria, then Nigeria would have been a tourist haven.

Bokoharam insurgency and banditry has permanently removed Nigeria from any potential tourism revenues.

Even if we defeat insecurity today, it would take at least 40 Years for the rest of the world to forget.

I have always wanted to see beautiful Latinas. They go to kenya mostly.

A shame.

3 Likes

Re: Africa Reopening For International Tourism – A-Z List Of Countries by ihesiuloa(m): 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Rwanda and Tanzanian has the best and friendly post covid arrangements for travelers and tourist alike! I just love there simplicity and ease, very considerate and not too rigid, knowing fully well that this covid-19 is just an international scam! Yes I said scam because even those who have arrived with some sort of cure or solution to this quagmire of a virus are being shoveled to a corner, intimidated and threatened as if the world populace don't deserve to be in good health!
Just this week a Nigerian Dr (woman) based in the United States attempted voicing out her feelings about the politics being played in America about this scam' yet the issue is still being treated with kids gloves ' if the rest of the world want to remain isolated, so be it! Here in Africa we won't isolate ourselves for too long when we don't even know why we should be doing that.
Re: Africa Reopening For International Tourism – A-Z List Of Countries by nengilover(f): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2020
QuitNotice:
10 out of 54 countries is not bad after all.

Whether you are a person, business or country, learning how to live with this virus is your best bet
aburo there is no virus
Re: Africa Reopening For International Tourism – A-Z List Of Countries by Goodman247: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2020
Trivas:
Check my signature if u wan dey collect free pocket money weekly
there is no free money even in free town

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Pictures : Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash / How Much Does My Friend Need As Bta To Enter Usa / Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.