Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates (3602 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by bestpunterever: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
HUMAN rights defender, Prince Wiro, on Wednesday charged
the Police Command in Rivers State to investigate and
prosecute its personnel accused of raping a woman for breach
of COVID-19 protocol.
The victim, a 32-year-old widow, said a policeman attached to
the Sakpenwa Police Division, Tai Local Government Area,
allegedly abducted her Tuesday to a guest house where he
raped her at gunpoint after arresting her for not wearing a nose
mask.
She narrated: “I was returning from Bori to Port Harcourt when I
met some police officers at a checkpoint. They arrested me for
not wearing a nose mask. They kept me long there with them.
“Thereafter they carried me from one place to the other,
claiming they want to take me to the police station, but never
took me to any police station.
“After some time, they took me to a guest house where one of
them raped me till dawn. His name is Inspector Peter Iba of
Sakpenwa Police Station.”
Prince Wiro, in response to the allegations, demanded the Police
Command in the state to, “Open immediate investigation into the
alleged rape of this woman by a serving officer.
“There is no justification for the punishment of rape to be meted
out to a woman because she flouted Rivers State Government
order on the use of nose masks. I expect the police to take this
matter seriously.
“You know there’s a recent order from the Inspector General of
Police charging every Command to do everything possible to
make rape a thing of the past in the society.”
The victim had on the spur-of-the-moment on Tuesday raised
alarm in a text message posted on a WhatsApp media platform
where she lamented, “I have been taken to a guess house just
because of N100 face mask.
“I can’t believe this is happening to me. He wants to sleep with
me. I am dying. He wouldn’t let me pick any call. He threatened
to seize my phone.”
The Police Command in the state reacting to the allegation
through the Police Public Relations Officer, Rivers Command,
Nnamdi Omoni, said: “After hearing about this, we immediately
invited the lady. After hearing from her, she made a written
statement and Investigation has commenced.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/how-police-officer-raped-me-till-dawn-for-not-wearing-nose-mask-widow-narrates/
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by donbachi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Is it that nigeria cannot just stay a day without a bad news?..police,bandits,rape,boko haram,cultists,kidnapping,fulani herdsmen killing,ritual and looting..just name them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by Comedian2019: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
donbachi:
Is it that nigeria cannot just stay a day without a bad news?..police,bandits,rape,boko haram,cultists,kidnapping,fulani herdsmen killing,ritual and looting..just name them.
How do you expect a day without bad news in a land filled with wicked people?

2 Likes

Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by hatiri(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
i jst tired 4 this country bad news want comot me
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Comedian2019:

How do you expect a day without bad news in a land filled with wicked people?
Yet we have new churches and mosques opening up everyday everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
There are more criminals in the NPF than out there

1 Like

Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by Haywhymido(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Na wa o, person wey una suppose use una vehicle take carry her to her house if una fit naim una tear up like this

1 Like

Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Damn!
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by CodeTemplar: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
this
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by ApostleAnarchy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nawa
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by chinoonew09: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
veeshock:

its high time they close them all, cos they hav failed this nation, that full of prophets and prophetess..
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by LawyerGodwin(m): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2020
bestpunterever:
HUMAN rights defender, Prince Wiro, on Wednesday charged
the Police Command in Rivers State to investigate and
prosecute its personnel accused of raping a woman for breach
of COVID-19 protocol.
The victim, a 32-year-old widow, said a policeman attached to
the Sakpenwa Police Division, Tai Local Government Area,
allegedly abducted her Tuesday to a guest house where he
raped her at gunpoint after arresting her for not wearing a nose
mask.
She narrated: “I was returning from Bori to Port Harcourt when I
met some police officers at a checkpoint. They arrested me for
not wearing a nose mask. They kept me long there with them.
“Thereafter they carried me from one place to the other,
claiming they want to take me to the police station, but never
took me to any police station.
“After some time, they took me to a guest house where one of
them raped me till dawn. His name is Inspector Peter Iba of
Sakpenwa Police Station.”
Prince Wiro, in response to the allegations, demanded the Police
Command in the state to, “Open immediate investigation into the
alleged rape of this woman by a serving officer.
“There is no justification for the punishment of rape to be meted
out to a woman because she flouted Rivers State Government
order on the use of nose masks. I expect the police to take this
matter seriously.
“You know there’s a recent order from the Inspector General of
Police charging every Command to do everything possible to
make rape a thing of the past in the society.”
The victim had on the spur-of-the-moment on Tuesday raised
alarm in a text message posted on a WhatsApp media platform
where she lamented, “I have been taken to a guess house just
because of N100 face mask.
“I can’t believe this is happening to me. He wants to sleep with
me. I am dying. He wouldn’t let me pick any call. He threatened
to seize my phone.”
The Police Command in the state reacting to the allegation
through the Police Public Relations Officer, Rivers Command,
Nnamdi Omoni, said: “After hearing about this, we immediately
invited the lady. After hearing from her, she made a written
statement and Investigation has commenced.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/how-police-officer-raped-me-till-dawn-for-not-wearing-nose-mask-widow-narrates/

This is so sad and inhumane!

May Justice be gotten for her...

Please accept my condolences
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by FullBlastLight: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2020
Dis is d reason why many seem 2 hv given up on dis country!

Are dis not d pple d country is banking on 2 fight rape & other criminal cases?

Only God knows how many pple they hv dropped dead over face masks or Covid-19 rules!

Is killing them d solution 2 not wearing masks or d cure 4 d #Scamdemic?

When they won't ever stop drinking alcohol & smoking weeds; how wil d stuff not turn their faculties up-side-down & make them 2 act irrationally?

Adult idiots!
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by puremaker7(m): 1:22am On Jul 30, 2020
something is wrong with the people of Nigeria
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by Purplekush(m): 1:55am On Jul 30, 2020
Hmmm! I haff said it before and I'll say it again.

Me I NO DE FOLLOW ANY OLOPA ENTER ANY NONSENSE VEHICLE. if you wan shoot me shoot me.

Like this wet this country de? Me? Follow you enter car?? Shey you dey whine me? if you wan kidnap me tell me say you wan kidnap me no be say you go stop me randomly say make I enter your vehicle becos of say I no gree open my phone make you do illegal search or for any reason at all. Oga I say I no follow you enter any moto.

We die here oh!
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by saintvc(m): 3:13am On Jul 30, 2020
did he wear prik mask, I mean condom
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by kambili999(f): 6:21am On Jul 30, 2020
Nigerian police is just Like a plague. wicked set of people
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by otokx(m): 6:42am On Jul 30, 2020
The IG has to take over this investigation.
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by desiredhome: 7:20am On Jul 30, 2020
veeshock:

Churches and mosques are one of the reason there are crime everywhere.....what is the impact of the church/mosque in the development of the Country?

Religion is killing Africa/Nigeria
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by 444crop: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2020
With the way things are going, am beginning to think naija will be the modern day Sodom that will get the most hit of destruction
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2020
desiredhome:

Churches and mosques are one of the reason there are crime everywhere.....what is the impact of the church/mosque in the development of the Country?

Religion is killing Africa/Nigeria
Religion isnt the problem dude, rather our greed and laziness, we love to be wealthy and to display our influence but we are nit ready to do the necessary work thats the problem. Even if you say nobody should go to church, mosque or shrines nothing would change till we learn to use our head.
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by astonished: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2020
chinoonew09:

its high time they close them all, cos they hav failed this nation, that full of prophets and prophetess..

you did not blaim your government that's constitutionally responsible for every citizen in this country, but religious leaders, what can they do on their own.

your government has since closed the church & mosque & what has that improve in our society, since you always attributes every Nigeria problem to religion
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by desiredhome: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2020
veeshock:

Religion isnt the problem dude, rather our greed and laziness, we love to be wealthy and to display our influence but we are nit ready to do the necessary work thats the problem. Even if you say nobody should go to church, mosque or shrines nothing would change till we learn to use our head.

No body is saying you should not go to church or whatever, The thing is what are they teaching you in the church? If the churches that are supposed to be preaching salvation, righteousness, moral behaviors etc.... Have divieted to prosperity/get rich quick gospel?..... People now seeking for imaginary miracle instead of using their time/brain to work?

The society and the character of people are formed by what we see around us.....
If people are greedy it means it's what it's obtained in the society........

The wickedness in the black man is the real issue
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2020
desiredhome:

No body is saying you should not go to church or whatever, The thing is what are they teaching you in the church? If the churches that are supposed to be preaching salvation, righteousness, moral behaviors etc.... Have divieted to prosperity/get rich quick gospel?..... People now seeking for imaginary miracle instead of using their time/brain to work?

The society and the character of people are formed by what we see around us.....
If people are greedy it means it's what it's obtained in the society........

The wickedness in the black man is the real issue
Yea but even with the prosperity gospel you say, I dont think any pastor would tell his congregation to go home and sleep manna would fall from heaven into their accounts, which is a plain lie. Even if that happens, the congregation would know its a false teaching if they study their Bible personally.
Like you say we are "subconciously" wicked to ourselves thats why slave trade was a big business, and has today metamorphosed into human traficking, child labour, looting and stealing. Religion is supposed to discourage that wickedness and that is its usefulness.
Re: How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates by timagentms: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
It's not MADNESS, It's called MADNESS, although some will call it MADNESS, but the real spelling is MADNESS of our Police.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Popular Prophet Among One Chance Robbers Arrested In Lagos [PHOTOS] / The Life And Crimes Of Don Wani: How Cold-blooded Militant Met Bloody End / Man Who Left His Home To Settle A Fight At A Beer Parlour Stabbed To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.