Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

IGP Adamu Recalls Police Officers Attached To EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Recalls Police Officers Attached To EFCC (18071 Views)

Police Command Detains 5 Officers Attached To Burna Boy For Attempted Murder / Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Recalls Police Officers Attached To EFCC by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hmmn
Re: IGP Adamu Recalls Police Officers Attached To EFCC by mamotalk: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
police dey manage efcc 4 naija
Re: IGP Adamu Recalls Police Officers Attached To EFCC by ojun50(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Since na police dey incharge of EFCC na dey expect make he no corrupt
Re: IGP Adamu Recalls Police Officers Attached To EFCC by Peterside4real: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
No need to recall Dem let them continue d work of Hushmagu��
Re: IGP Adamu Recalls Police Officers Attached To EFCC by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
mrnice12341:
read well bro we are looking for sugar mummies we didn't say we have

good bye

you are far too deep in
Re: IGP Adamu Recalls Police Officers Attached To EFCC by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
I nor get comment Abeg, can you please like my post for no reason grin

NO REASON TO " LIKE " for NO REASON undecided

Re: IGP Adamu Recalls Police Officers Attached To EFCC by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 30, 2020
Rgade:
The way the Nigerian government handled the cases of Justice Onnoghen and Magu; will tell you that we can really end corruption if we want to.
But too bad, you are only corrupt when the cabal says so.

Onnoghen was ambushed out of office. No good precedent there.
Re: IGP Adamu Recalls Police Officers Attached To EFCC by Princedapace(m): 5:59am On Jul 30, 2020
pickatyou:
Every where Nigeria police touch they corrupt.

Install a new tracking device into vehicles and automobiles. Patronize us today

Is there really a sector without corruption in Nigeria?
Re: IGP Adamu Recalls Police Officers Attached To EFCC by amaks: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2020
helinues:
Good.

They must be instrumental to the agency

They are being recalled back to the police force. They are leaving the agency/leaving efcc.
Re: IGP Adamu Recalls Police Officers Attached To EFCC by Mustygee(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Brandstudio01:
As if the EFCC is not managed by the Police. From bottom to the top.

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

I am still waiting for my job to be delivered...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: Labour Threatens To Mobilise Workers Against Tinubu Govt / Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria / Mbaka: Arresting Nnamdi Kanu Will Not Stop Killings By Bandits (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.