Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo (32229 Views)

Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2020
An event that happened since April yet op couldn't detail it in depthly. sad
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2020
Would have been nice if the motherfucker is also beaten to death
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Dhanielll(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2020
i don't see any joy or happiness in hitting a lady you said you marry.
sorry to say, ladies atimes may be so annoying but that those not give you right to hit her not even in her condition.
its a pity for the deceased wife and baby. proper law should be applied
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by saajus: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2020
One of the ways to stop this rubbish is to empower our women financially. I always tell my friends that, if the majority of women in Nigeria are empowered economically like their counterparts abroad, the divorce rate will skyrocket to 60 - 70%. Many so-called married women in Nigeria are not happy. The majority stay-put because of economic reasons. Some of them cannot even afford to rent a room.

We men need to change. Most Naija men are not properly raised. Our parents focus so much preparing girl children for marriage while ignoring the boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by uuzba(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2020
emonis88:
The best thing is to remain single o! That is y baby mamas r on d increase.

Marriage is a way of telling the whole world you are a faithful, responsible, mature person who can keep a life commitment.
Marriage has its challenges, but you must remain keeping your commitment to it. With time, you gain all the other attributes.

One who doesn't marry can still be faithful, commited, mature and responsible. But nobody would know. Only you.

One who doesn't marry and is not commited is just a useless person, sexing anyhow like chicken/lizard...
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by hairdeals247(f): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2020
This is not good. Women should please learn to control their mouth While Men should please learn how to control their anger. I believe the world would be a better place to live

Rest in peace Wife and unborn child cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Emmani360(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2020
Nothing will bring back this woman.
Men and women please know when to quit an abusive relationship or marriage. There is no shame in divorce. You guys will be like "he/she beats me but i love him/her and i know he/she loves me cos he/she always apologize and says he/she doesn't know what came into him/her, infact i think someone is manipulating him/her spiritually so all he/she needs is prayers" and your father in the lord will affirm and keep dishing out prayer and fasting. My dear the day he/she kills you, those same fathers in the lord that preach against divorce won't be able to resurrect you neither will your strong believe in no divorce book you a seat in heaven.
Those that have children will be saying "I'm staying for my kids", what now happens to those children when you die. You are of more use to them alive than dead even if you are separated from them because as long as they know you are alive, they will surely look for you
I know it can be a hard decision but sometimes it's better to stop making excuses for your potential killer and quit.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Kyra1(f): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2020
The man might be a poor man and probably beat his wife and unborn child to death so that he won't have to feed an extra mouth.
He shouldn't have killed his wife no matter what she did. Wicked man.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Exodora: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2020
SimeonOTC:

you mean God made them to the stupid and arrogant with little or no self control
How many men in your vicinity that holds their waist while quarreling.
How many of them barely have time to sit and quarrel with each other and at the same stay on malice like for ages , don't you see some stupid things women do that men can't do.
Some of them are born that away that is the more reason we should try as much as possible to avoid their trouble if we can handle otherwise you will have to kill more women because of their annoying behaviors.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by PureGoldh(m): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2020
sheDD:
you walk away today
Walk away tomorrow!
Walk away for the 365days of being in marriage with her!!

Walk away for decade of sharing same roof with the mouth-loose woman!!
Why always walk away??

While a resounding slap can amend the needful?? undecided undecided

Bro.....now that the man don act...wetin come sup?
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Mraphel:
Shocking.

I rather move out of d house or divorce her than to raise hand on a woman.

It is very wrong to hit a woman. Despite the fact that their tongues are sharper than swords.

It may sound awkward, but even if she raises her hand at you. Don't beat her, you might regret it like this guy if you do. Leave her on the spot.

Women can drive you crazy till you lose your temper and mind. Walk out on them and come back home when the storm has gone. And if you are not compatible seek for divorce. If not, you might end up killing her or she ends up killing you.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by frozen70(f): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mraphel:
Shocking.

Exactly ❗
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Kingrefreshed: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Mraphel: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

It is very wrong to hit a woman. Despite the fact that their tongues are sharper than swords.

It may sound awkward, but even she raises her hand at you. Don't beat her, you might regret it like this guy if you do. Leave her on spot.

Women can drive you crazy till you lose your temper. Walk out on them and come back home when the storm has gone. And if you are not compatible seek for divorce. If not, you might end up killing her or she ends up killing you.
Thanks
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Mraphel: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Organicist95:

Na so we dey always hear undecided

But you men always turn out to be the opposite
Some women deserve some beating o. Put that in ur brain.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by hgnbello(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Damn nigar.

He should rot in jail
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mraphel:
Shocking.

It is not that simple though. We should pray we don't have the kind of wife that will provoke you to the bone. You won't know the time you will hit her. I have always been saying that until recently I did it for the first time in 32 years. God save me as this even happen abroad.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Benitokrishna(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
The Man Must Be Punish By Death. If They Tell Ladies To Look Very Well Before Undergoing Marriage, They Say No!
Before You Get Married, Ladies, You Need To Know The Kind Of Man You're Geting Married To, In Order To Avoid Saying "Had I Know"

Pls, NairaLanders, I Have A Problem Of 2,000#, But Any Amount You Can Give It Acceptable.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Mraphel: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
toyetade:

It is not that simple though. We should pray we don't have the kind of wife that will provoke you to the bone. You won't know the time you will hit her. I have always been saying that until recently I did it for the first time in 32 years. God save me as this even happen abroad.
Wow
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by shawnfamous(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Patrioticman007:

To err is human to forgive is divine,
Amnesty to Niger Delta militants brought about the needed peace to the Ijaw people.
Amnesty to Biafra militia after the civil war brought about the needed peace in the south east .
Why should Kanuri people be denied such a peace deal ?. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander, for they all committed the same offence of carrying arms Federal Republic of Nigeria.
No bro, that's a different thing entirely.. These ones are still going about their terrorism..
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by SimeonOTC(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Exodora:

How many men in your vicinity that holds their waist while quarreling.
How many of them barely have time to sit and quarrel with each other and at the same stay on malice like for ages , don't you see some stupid things women do that men can't do.
Some of them are born that away that is the more reason we should try as much as possible to avoid their trouble if we can handle otherwise you will have to kill more women because of their annoying behaviors.

which means God created them to be stupid..FULL STOP (.)

you are yapping story.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
This is what we call Animal in human skin. Rot for jail
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Essence20(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Brutality everywhere...
Things are really getting out of hand.
God help us
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Nehyooh(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I wonder why Yoruba men beat up there pregnant wives
Not all Yoruba does that ooo
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Anneka101:
I wonder what would even cause a man to raise a hand on his wife not to talk of during pregnancy when is fragile.

That man deserves to be fed to the dogs while alive.

No man raises their hands on me! He would regret it.
If you have lived in ondo state ypu would be aware of the lengendary hot temper of their citizens. Its not a joke.
Ondo people are something else. Very impatient and unforgiving.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Exodora: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
SimeonOTC:

which means God created them to be stupid..FULL STOP (.)

you are yapping story.
Sometimes we all do stupid things that doesn't mean we all are stupid or were made that way.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by UB4040(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
I pity the woman for accepting to marry an animal as s husband
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by Benitokrishna(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sunriserealtors:
Cruelty of the highest order
How can a sane man raise his hand on his pregnant wife not to talk of beating her to death.
Some men are not worthy of getting married
This Weak Me
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo by kemese(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mraphel:
Shocking.

Honestly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman, 3 Other Passengers Dead As Police Drags Steering In Lagos / Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed / Two Women Arrested For Stealing Baby In Ogun (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.