Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Don't Advice You To Convert Your Car Ac Compressor To - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Don't Advice You To Convert Your Car Ac Compressor To (681 Views)

Hyundai Accent 1.4liter AC Compressor Issues / Changing AC Compressor From Automatic To Manual / The Current Prices Of Corolla AC Compressor And Condenser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Advice You To Convert Your Car Ac Compressor To by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hello, due to bad engineering & attempts to keep customers buying more parts some manufacturers manufactured monster that sucks life out of you,

Converting your car ac from swosh plate compressor to sroll type will reduce the efficiency of your car ac system but sometimes if the specs is met, you can't spot the difference.

Toyota & Mercedes could be quite top brand in car but denso compressor is a mess as much as Mercedes compressor.

Aside the models from 2007 swosh plate variable compressor that is a bit improved in some part in denso but still lacks durability in the internal structure of the compressor that makes it frigile to wear out easily when there is a slight mishandling by road side tech.

I have converted some that works & still install some direct fit swosh plate compressor aka automatic and the both runs perfectly fine, but the efficiency aren't the same on Toyota models.
Re: I Don't Advice You To Convert Your Car Ac Compressor To by Smarte724(m): 6:17am On Jul 30, 2020
Thanks I really appreciate ,

1 Like

Re: I Don't Advice You To Convert Your Car Ac Compressor To by mrcoolautofix(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Smarte724:
Thanks I really appreciate ,
welcome

(1) (Reply)

I Need Direct Tokunbo Camry 2010 Rear Light / Corolla 2004 (uber Type) In Abuja / I Want an Armoured/ Bulletproof SUV !!! What You Need to Know!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.